• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ Team Katy Perry is Pretty Fine ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Katy Perry is Pretty Fine
katy-perry.gif

She’s got sun-kissed skin so hot it’ll melt your Popsicle and she’s pretty gosh darn sexy. Katy Perry wins awards for her music and stomps the competition like we stomp our Pokemon competition. She’s a fan of Elmo and the Simpsons and enjoys a nice Peacockco- (you get where I'm going). So we look up to her and her… “goods”, per say. This clan isn’t afraid to take on the big boys of Serebii and will fight for Katy Perry’s honor!

Ranks:
There are four ranks in this clan; California Gurls, reserved for the top dawgs, Teenage Dreamers, for aspiring members and those on the war team, Bi-curious Babes, for members not sure if they kissed a girl and liked it and have trouble proving their full potential as Pokemon warriors, and finally, Bipolars, for the lower ranking members that cannot decide whether they’re hot or cold, or yes or no. Note: I do not battle often and your rank will be determined if I know who you are or not, you can rank up if you do something cool like have sexual intercourse with Katy Perry or beat the prestigious Gamefreak.

katy-perry-california-gurls.jpg

California Gurls:
Doc (dat’s me)
fatty (Big Beluga)
BH (Blue Harvest)

teenage-dream.jpg

Teenage Dreamers:
AB (Applebutter)
Steve (Skynet)
Zach (Yamborksi)
Nillar (Nilla) BE NICE TO HIM HE'S ONLY 12!

katy_perry_justin_bieber.jpg

Bi-Curious Babes
Lizardman (Gamefreak)

smd_119206.jpg

Bipolars:

War Team:
These ballers show off their monstrous peacockco-(again you get where I'm going) and lead the clan with pride and a side of bacon.
-Doc
-
-
-
-

Clan Shop:
Looking at Katy Perry is good enough of a clan shop, and we all can operate Google efficiently.
f4a4ef9f33rry-12.gif.gif

Last edited:
Reserved for war news.

If you want to sign up use this form:

What you want me to call you:
Friend Code | Pokemon Online Name:
Why Katy Perry is at the god tier of sexiness:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
What you want me to call you: fat lover
Friend Code | Pokemon Online Name: ill post my FC later, and usually im fatty on PO
Why Katy Perry is at the god tier of sexiness: my fat rolls don't approve of just anyone, y'know.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
What you want me to call you: AB2
Friend Code | Pokemon Online Name: too many of these lol xD!
Why Katy Perry is at the god tier of sexiness: The Great Gamefreak said so.

xD

What you want me to call you: SkyNet
Friend Code | Pokemon Online Name: =/ I have too many!
Why Katy Perry is at the god tier of sexiness: what would AB2 say (hmm) 'u mo'

Yamborski

Not a Crunchwrap
What you want me to call you: Zach
Friend Code | Pokemon Online Name: Cheese Hut
Why Katy Perry is at the god tier of sexiness: She kissed a girl. She liked it. And she's a California Gurl, and she melts my popsicle, and then it freezes again. Bcoz hard. Then I see her in a Teenage Dream with some Fireworks.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
What you want me to call you: Nilla
Friend Code | Pokemon Online Name: 2107-3797-3611/ and I vary on PO names.
Why Katy Perry is at the god tier of sexiness: Really hot.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I hope we can get that cute war started soon lol xD!

I'm constantly embarrassed to be part of this but.. uhh.. good luck to us in the clan war.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I gotta quit since I am running my own clan now. Sorry everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.