• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ The Purring Cat ♥

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
hello, splendid shop! might i bother to offer my shiny landorus/jolly/alert to sounds/OT-ID:geo-28112/IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31/rockslide, earthquake,sandstorm,fisssure w/ toxic orb for your shiny flawless tornadus w/ a choice scarf

Dressa

Poochyena's lover
Well, I have many ev trained pokemon, but going by your rules of no pokerus/cured of pokerus pokemon:

-Timid Shiny Starmie with Ice Beam Hydro Pump Thunderbolt and Rapid Spin. Stats are from hp to speed: 262/167/206/299/206/361
-Adamant Non Shiny Arcanine with Flare Blitz Close Combat Wild Charge and Extremespeed. Stats are from hp to speed: 321/350/196/205/197/289
-Timid Shiny Politoed with Drizzle, and Focus Blast Hidden Power (I think it is grass hidden power, not sure) Ice Beam and Hydro Pump. Stats are 321/166/186/278/237/262
-Jolly Non Shiny Staraptor with Reckless, and Roost Brave Bird Double Edge and Close Combat. Stats are 290/338/176/122/127/328
-Jolly Shiny Garchomp with Swords Dance Outrage Earthquake and Fire Fang. Stats are 184/182/115/90/105/169. *Only level 50, and comes with a yache berry*
-Adamant Shiny Haxorus with Dragon Dance Outrage Earthquake and Brick Break. Stats are 293/432/216/140/176/293.
-Adamant Non Shiny Gyarados with Moxie and Waterfall Stone Edge Earthquake and Dragon Dance. Stats are 327/365/183/132/216/258

Again, if you're not interested in any of these, I'll go back through my ds card and find some more pokemon that you may be interested in.

I don't take trained pokémons. =(
I think I'll pick the Cobalion you offered me earlier.

hello, splendid shop! might i bother to offer my shiny landorus/jolly/alert to sounds/OT-ID:geo-28112/IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31/rockslide, earthquake,sandstorm,fisssure w/ toxic orb for your shiny flawless tornadus w/ a choice scarf

Thanks. =3
Is it UT? Also do you want to trade the items as well?

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
it is ut, and yes the items were an item for item offer lol

ninth

@Dressa
Hello! This is probably the best shop I have seen on serebii. As a tip I may recommend opening shops in other pokemon forums as well.
I will probably post again at a later date when I have some shiny flawless you do not own. Are you any chance willing to trade one of your shinies for a pokemon you already have, but one with no limitations on the trading?

Dressa

Poochyena's lover
it is ut, and yes the items were an item for item offer lol

Alright, let me know when we can trade then. =3

@Dressa
Hello! This is probably the best shop I have seen on serebii. As a tip I may recommend opening shops in other pokemon forums as well.
I will probably post again at a later date when I have some shiny flawless you do not own. Are you any chance willing to trade one of your shinies for a pokemon you already have, but one with no limitations on the trading?

Thank you. =D
I'll just stay on serebii for now, taking care of shops takes some time. =P
What do you mean by a pokémon I already have but with no limitations on the trading? I will take a pokémon with same nature and moves than one I already have if it has a different OT and is shiny flawless.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
i can trade now if your available

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I don't take trained pokémons. =(
I think I'll pick the Cobalion you offered me earlier.

Ok, the only other pokemon I have that aren't trained and may be of interest to you are just egg move pokemon and some common events.

Whenever you want to trade for the Cobalion, I'll be ready :D

ninth

@Dressa
Would you like to trade your Shiny Flawless Exeggcute which is in your Kanto I folder for my
Shinx ♂ (Level 1)
OT: shin - ID (07160)
Adamant - Intimidate - 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 - UT
Tackle, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Crunch

Dressa

Poochyena's lover
i can trade now if your available

I'll be available to trade in the next few hours, so send me a VM when you get online. =3

Ok, the only other pokemon I have that aren't trained and may be of interest to you are just egg move pokemon and some common events.

Whenever you want to trade for the Cobalion, I'll be ready :D

I'll be available to trade in the next few hours, so send me a VM when you get online. =3

@Dressa
Would you like to trade your Shiny Flawless Exeggcute which is in your Kanto I folder for my
Shinx ♂ (Level 1)
OT: shin - ID (07160)
Adamant - Intimidate - 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 - UT
Tackle, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Crunch

Sure, I'll take it, let me know when you can trade.

ninth

@Dressa I will be waiting inside the place where you trade stuff! Thanks!

Last edited:

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
5/5 trade and a very excellent shop

Nickdaflick

I love this shop.

ninth

@Dressa
Would you be interested
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Trace
Moves: Growl
OT: Igno | ID: 22400
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
UT (Lv.1)

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Hi,
I got something you might like :D
I got a shiny flawless meloetta...
And in a day a shiny flawless Genesect... both UT (I think the genesect will be UT)

I will take a look at the shop again tomorrow. Just PM me if you're intressed :)

Greetings
Joshua

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
Hi,
I got something you might like :D
I got a shiny flawless meloetta...
And in a day a shiny flawless Genesect... both UT (I think the genesect will be UT)

I will take a look at the shop again tomorrow. Just PM me if you're intressed :)

Greetings
Joshua

those are both hacked, neither can be shiny

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Then this trade won't go on
Thanks for telling me this.
I really didn't know

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Then this trade won't go on
Thanks for telling me this.
I really didn't know

Oke. I fixed a trade back... And the genesect isn't shiny the guy (its another then the one with the meloetta) just told me... So that was my bad.
So dressa. If Youre intressed in a non shiny flawless.. Just Tell me

Dressa

Poochyena's lover
5/5 trade and a very excellent shop

I love this shop.

Thanks. =3

@Dressa
Would you be interested
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Trace
Moves: Growl
OT: Igno | ID: 22400
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
UT (Lv.1)

Sorry but...what pokémon is that?

Oke. I fixed a trade back... And the genesect isn't shiny the guy (its another then the one with the meloetta) just told me... So that was my bad.
So dressa. If Youre intressed in a non shiny flawless.. Just Tell me

PM'd.