• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥ The Purring Cat ♥

ninth

@dressa
ralts :p

KYOGRE-D

Heya! I'd like it a lot if I could possibly have the giveaway Staryu, but I also know it probably won't happen this time... it's my first post here, after all.

As for the trades, well, I have to ask: Are there some non-shiny RNGed Pokemon that you have?

Dressa

Poochyena's lover
hey there....i'm interested in your
rioulu*
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Prankster
Moves: Hi Jump Kick | Vacuum Wave | Blaze Kick | Bullet Punch
OT: Kiki | ID: 03812
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
UT (Lv.1)
Fully-Redistributable

you can check my shop for wat i'm offering!

I don't see any link to your shop on your signature.

If youre still giving away that shiny staryu id like it please :) PM me for whether or not it is still a giveaway

Sure, it's yours. =3
Let me know when you want to trade.

SF Adament Rhydon for VGC12 Larvitar and all Kanto DW Starters......bit of a generous offer, but...

I'll only take it if they are flawless and not hacks, since most DW Starters I've seen nowadays are hacks.
What's the OT of them?

@dressa
ralts :p

Sure, I'll take it. =D
Let me know when we can trade.

Heya! I'd like it a lot if I could possibly have the giveaway Staryu, but I also know it probably won't happen this time... it's my first post here, after all.

As for the trades, well, I have to ask: Are there some non-shiny RNGed Pokemon that you have?

Sorry, it's reserved, the guy above asked for it.
I'll update the giveaway list soon, then you can pick another. =3
Usually I only RNG shiny flawless. Why do you ask?

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant

Zoroark123

Unfortunately they are not flawless and I'm not sure if they are hacks. The Larvitar defo isn't hacked because I got him myself. The starters OT are Japanese except for Charmander which is MAT(I'm assuming this one is a hack)

KYOGRE-D

I only ask because normally shinies have increased costs haha, and because some pokemanz don't look as good shiny

Bullock95

thanks very much :D im free to trade for the next hour or two and if not then i can trade in roughly 10-11 hours when i wake up (im from GMT+10 timezone)

Dressa

Poochyena's lover
Hey there here is my shop! sorry!

Hmm, I've taken a look at your shop.
Does any of your shinies are flawless? since you don't put the IV's.

Unfortunately they are not flawless and I'm not sure if they are hacks. The Larvitar defo isn't hacked because I got him myself. The starters OT are Japanese except for Charmander which is MAT(I'm assuming this one is a hack)

Sorry then, I only take flawless pokémons.

I only ask because normally shinies have increased costs haha, and because some pokemanz don't look as good shiny

Nah, not really.
When you RNG is the same difficult, shiny or not, so I don't think RNG shiny worths more than non shiny.

thanks very much :D im free to trade for the next hour or two and if not then i can trade in roughly 10-11 hours when i wake up (im from GMT+10 timezone)

Alright, I'll be online from now on, so feel free to VM me when you want to trade.

Nickdaflick

Can I please have that giveaway Chimchar?