• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~♥ .-Twinleafshipping// (Dawn x Barry)-. ♥~

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerishCount

//Twinleafshipping♥

Welcome! :3 This is the official thread for Twinleafshipping, the romantic relationship between Barry and Dawn~!If you enjoy the shipping, then have a great time!

Twinleafshippers/Members:

PerishCount
SapphireIris
00poke_maniac
Flame Mistress
Aura Of Twilight
Angel~
Ashist_Wilketch
Yuppirox
watericedragon
Little Rue

If you would like to be on this list, PM me, please. ^_^

If you want a Twinleafshipping AMV or piece of fan art featured, please PM me with the link to it. Thanks! ♥​

Last edited:

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
I love this pairing, so count me in dood. =D I love this pairing. =D I thought it was adorable in both the anime and the games.

Flame Mistress

I might only ship this in-game, but it is indeed my Gameverse OTP <3 So yeah, count me in! I love their cute little interactions (though kinda spaced out) with the games, and there's just something about them that clicks to me. They're also nice in the anime, it's my third favourite Dawn ship.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Awww I LOVE this pairing. Can I please join? :)

PerishCount

Awww I LOVE this pairing. Can I please join? :)

Ok! I'll add you, and thanks! :3
I might only ship this in-game, but it is indeed my Gameverse OTP <3 So yeah, count me in! I love their cute little interactions (though kinda spaced out) with the games, and there's just something about them that clicks to me. They're also nice in the anime, it's my third favourite Dawn ship.
I'll add you, too! :3

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
One of the shippings I support. I really love their interactions. XD Can I join in as well?

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
TWINLEAFSHIPPING!! <3
May I please join as well? This shipping was my OTP for the DP arc. ^_^

Cute pictures, Yuppirox! :3

Is it fine if I post this topic?
What was your favorite TwinleafShipping moment?

Last edited:
Can I join? I like Twinleafshipping. :) well, mostly in the game though.
Well, in the game, every time Barry crashed into Dawn. ^^ and in the anime, he was always a little too close to Dawn. lol

Flame Mistress

Well, in the game, every time Barry crashed into Dawn. ^^ and in the anime, he was always a little too close to Dawn. lol

Yeah, basically this. I loved those crashes. XD In the anime... I don't know about the anime, since I'm not a big fan of Animeverse TwinleafShipping, but it was nice when Dawn fan irked over his Pokétch (though she likes to fangirl in general XD).

PerishCount

Oh what the heck. This couple is adorable. May I join as well? :)

One of the shippings I support. I really love their interactions. XD Can I join in as well?

I support them, they're so cute together! I would love to join.

I like these two as well. I wouldn't mind joining. :)

Here are some Twinleaf pics I drew if anyone's interested shameless self advertisement ftw. They're kinda old, especially the second one, but w/e:

http://fav.me/d4vk4x7
http://fav.me/d2ns6s6

TWINLEAFSHIPPING!! <3
May I please join as well? This shipping was my OTP for the DP arc. ^_^

Cute pictures, Yuppirox! :3

Is it fine if I post this topic?

Adding you all~! :3

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
What was your favorite TwinleafShipping moment

When she fell almost on his behind on Iron Island. xDD Also during the league, when Dawn started to mock Paul etc. and tell Barry what he'd REALLY say to him. XDD It was just such a funny moment. XD

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
^ Thanks for the list PersihCount! ^_^ But just looking at it makes me wish there were more hints...

What was your favorite TwinleafShipping moment

When she fell almost on his behind on Iron Island. xDD Also during the league, when Dawn started to mock Paul etc. and tell Barry wwhat he'd REALLY say to him. XDD It was just such a funny moment. XD
LOL! xD Yes! Falling and landing on top of him was hilarious and definitely my favorite moment. When Dawn admired his Poketch by grabbing his hand was really cute and bow Barry started bragging about it. x3 Dawn mimicking Barry was funny to hear as well. For the gameverse, the crashing into each other is funny. Once you read "BAMMM" or something like that, you know it's Barry. xD

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
^ Thanks for the list PersihCount! ^_^ But just looking at it makes me wish there were more hints...

You know, the hints never bothered me for this ship. In fact I had this little theory that because Kenny was so enraptured by Dawn that Barry would feel jelly. XD Yes, I actually thought that might've happened back when I was watching DP. XDDD

LOL! xD Yes! Falling and landing on top of him was hilarious and definitely my favorite moment. When Dawn admired his Poketch by grabbing his hand was really cute and bow Barry started bragging about it. x3 Dawn mimicking Barry was funny to hear as well. For the gameverse, the crashing into each other is funny. Once you read "BAMMM" or something like that, you know it's Barry. xD

And then he find her for using falling on his body. XDDD Oh yes, that was cute too. X3 OOOH gameverse. I love how in Platinum how Barry was all "Is she your sister? about Cynthia. xDD Also after you defeat the Galactic Grunt in Pastoria he's all "If you run like that and you're NOT a Pokemon, you're a bad guy" XDD and then he has to run like that. XDD I know it's not shippy, but somehow lines like that make me like this ship more. xDD Though ironically despite like this ship anime/games I don't like Haughtyshipping in the manga. :/

PerishCount

I hated how in the game, Mars called Lucas and Dawn a couple. I wish Barry was the one battling Mars instead of Lucas.

wait... it might've been Saturn and not Mars. Whoever you battle in lake Verity... ^_^;

Blessed

Thanks Perish^^

Barry has so much enthusiasm, which will be good for Dawn. And I think he complements her perfectly. ;D

Last edited:

PerishCount

Thanks Perish^^

Barry has so much enthusiasm, which will be good for Dawn. And I think he complements her perfectly. ;D

Yeah~ Barry is my favorite guy for Dawn. They're good together in the Manga, too. Ash is kind of cute for Dawn, too, but I prefer Ash with Misty, plus I see Dawn and Ash as best friends. They high five and stuff. I hate how everyone sees the high-fives as Pearlshipping hints. They're just high-fives. xD Anyways, I don't like Ikarishipping because Paul seems to hate Dawn. Lol~ Enough of my rant. Barry is adorable, so is Dawn, so they're great together.

Status
Not open for further replies.