• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥Free Donations for Everyone!♥

Do you think I'm a good trader?

• Yes! :)

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • No... :(

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Really? In that case, can I have your Korean DW Popularity Poll Rayquaza with Air Lock? :3

use my black fc

Not today, busy.

can i have these:
- #490 Korea Shinsegae Manaphy - Serious - -wasn;t listed in trophy cse or NFT, so i thught i'd ask

korean dw popularity poll rayquaza

I'm removing Manaphy due to it being a hack. You can have the Rayquaza.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
first time in any shop...i'd like quite a few of your events & DW...if it's too many at once for free, PM me if you're looking for anything in particular...

- #635 Wi-Fi Movie 11 Hydreigon - Timid
- #643 Movie 11 Reshiram - Modest
- #644 Movie 11 Zekrom - Adamant
DW Pokemon Pia Male Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll
DW Pokemon Pia Male Squirtle with Rain Dish
DW Trading Card Game Set Male Piplup with Defiant

bushie

hey i saw you were giving free pokes i'm interested in your dw rayquaza and home plus darkrai and ske48 pikachu

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Can i have:
DW Popularity Poll Rayquaza with Air Lock (i'll clone it and you can have the original back)
PokeBox Pichu with Charm - Careful (i'll clone it and you can have the original back)
PokeBox Skitty with Pay Day - Gentle( i'll clone it and you can have the original back)
PokeBox Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed - Gentle (i'll clone it and you can have the original back)

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Im interested in your move 11 zekrom, movie 11 reshiram, and movie 11 victini (hasty please) :)

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
WOW! I have too many customers! Maybe I'll put a waiting list now.

first time in any shop...i'd like quite a few of your events & DW...if it's too many at once for free, PM me if you're looking for anything in particular...

DW Pokemon Pia Male Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll
DW Pokemon Pia Male Squirtle with Rain Dish
DW Trading Card Game Set Male Piplup with Defiant

It's no problem for me, you can have all of them.

hey i saw you were giving free pokes i'm interested in your dw rayquaza and home plus darkrai and ske48 pikachu

Replied to you.

Can i have:
DW Popularity Poll Rayquaza with Air Lock (i'll clone it and you can have the original back)
PokeBox Pichu with Charm - Careful (i'll clone it and you can have the original back)
PokeBox Skitty with Pay Day - Gentle( i'll clone it and you can have the original back)
PokeBox Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed - Gentle (i'll clone it and you can have the original back)

I can clone by myself, so just take the Pokemon.

Im interested in your move 11 zekrom, movie 11 reshiram, and movie 11 victini (hasty please) :)

Okay, no problem.

EDIT: I have created a waiting list and assigned my limit of donations to 15 requests. So far I have received 15 requests, so shop is close! (Credit for this system goes to the Art Shop owners :p)

Last edited:

bigman82

Shiny Trader
WOW! I have too many customers! Maybe I'll put a waiting list now.

Etc.
EDIT: I have created a waiting list and assigned my limit of donations to 15 requests. So far I have received 15 requests, so shop is close! (Credit for this system goes to the Art Shop owners :p)

Thank you! Please PM when you're ready to trade :)

Kevin24

Event Collector
Edit:Korean Home Plus Darkrai Instead as a giveaway once you have finished with everyone else. would be greatly appreciated. will be kept as nft.

Last edited:

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Edit:Korean Home Plus Darkrai Instead as a giveaway once you have finished with everyone else. would be greatly appreciated. will be kept as nft.

It's in my trophy case, and everything else already is a giveaway...

howlwolf/Kevin24: He doesn't have a legit one.

Why are you giving everything away? o_O

Thanks for explaining it to those guys. And I'm too bored to trade; nobody has my wants and those that do don't want to trade with me so I might as well do something nice.

Can I have Rayquaza , Weavile ,and LuCario ? Please :)

Brawl, shop is closed. And next time, specify which Event they are from.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
looks like i just missed you...LOL

EDIT: i no longer need the DW starters, thanks.

Last edited:

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Hey. I really don't mind anything that you can give me I'm good :D

Necro101

What for

DW Popularity Poll Arceus with Multitype

and

Rash | Pressure
크라운시티 12160 | Arrived from Johto | 21 July 2011
Had a Fateful Encounter at a Special Place | It's a Legendary Pokemon
Try Taking it to Lostlorn Forest | Good Perseverance