• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥Free Donations for Everyone!♥

Do you think I'm a good trader?

• Yes! :)

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • No... :(

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dion_delpino

Hey any word on those E-card pokemon yet?

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Ouch! What a bump!

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
What nature and ability does your event Golurk (assuming it's UT) have? If it's adamant with Iron Fist, I'm willing to offer anything from my trade shop for it.

It's Mild with Iron Fist, sorry. :(

bushie

hey i have a ut (f) skarmory would you be willing to trade an event for it

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love

bushie

ok so its any event for the skarmory if so could you trade me ash scraggy.hey i also have igglypuff,delebird and hoothoot all female and dws. would you be willing to trade events for them.

Last edited:
DW Female Natu with Magic Bounce

I'd like this :)

I can offer a shiny DW Poliwag (Modest) or EV trained flawless pokemon, mostly 4th gen pokemon.

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
DW Female Natu with Magic Bounce

I'd like this :)

I can offer a shiny DW Poliwag (Modest) or EV trained flawless pokemon, mostly 4th gen pokemon.

Hmm, you have any UT Flawlesses?

ok so its any event for the skarmory if so could you trade me ash scraggy.hey i also have igglypuff,delebird and hoothoot all female and dws. would you be willing to trade events for them.

Yeah, definitely! :D

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Would you like my UT Golgo's Octillery for the Hadou mew and SAPHIRE Zigzagoon?

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Would you like my UT Golgo's Octillery for the Hadou mew and SAPHIRE Zigzagoon?

You didn't read all of my stuff, that's 1 offence for you. 1 more and you get a 1-day ban. I said 1:1 trades, even if it's a super want.

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Ouch! What a bump!

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
Is it a 3 for 1 trade? :D

I'm interested in the Oak's Letter Shaymin, Member's Pass Darkrai and 2003 Movie Jirachi. Pick 3 Pokemon that you have listed.

It's Adamant. If you are interested, I would like a DW Charmander.

I don't need the Level 100 Ageto, but I sure am interested in the PKLATAM Jirachi!

Thanks for the compliment!

no its not.I can be a 2 for one with mag/elec with pika for ur hydrogein

bushie

okay so its 4 dws for 4 events so i'll take ash's scraggy,space c dexoys,tru reggigas and almia darkrai.