• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥Free Donations for Everyone!♥

Do you think I'm a good trader?

• Yes! :)

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • No... :(

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

proth1

Hey, I'm interested in your DW Treecko and your DW Mukdip

I can offer a DW esepon and a DW squirtle. PM me if you're interested

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love

proth1

Which DW eeveelutions would you be interested in? I may be able to get one for you in a trade.

Also, I might be getting a DW piplup as well if you're interested in those

bushie

hey saw you were lookin for 10aniv i have an ut 10aniv celebi would you be interested in tradin your eigakan arceus for it

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
hey saw you were lookin for 10aniv i have an ut 10aniv celebi would you be interested in tradin your eigakan arceus for it

I got that 1 already sorry.

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Ouch! What a Bump!

bushie

hey i just got an ut male dw wailmer would yu be interested in tradin for that instead

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Ouch! What a Bump!

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Ouch! What a Bump!

Gad

is low on Patrats
Hey man, I'm interested in your Birthday Audino (Fukuoka, Yokohama). I have a 10 ANNIV Moltres and a 10 ANNIV Zapdos. Are you interested in doing that trade? If not, I have a lot of other stuff on my trade shop.

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
@Gad: I'll be happy to do that trade. :D

@proth1: I want your DW Turtwig.