• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♥Free Donations for Everyone!♥

Do you think I'm a good trader?

• Yes! :)

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • No... :(

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please CMT for Ash's Pikachu and Movie Golurk or Hydreigon. Please CMT. Can you please tell me how the free donation Pokemons work? I kinda want one for my shop, cuz I dont have that much inventory.

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Please CMT for Ash's Pikachu and Movie Golurk or Hydreigon. Please CMT. Can you please tell me how the free donation Pokemons work? I kinda want one for my shop, cuz I dont have that much inventory.

I don't take any Pokemon in return, just a cloned 1 of the Pokemon you want. And I'm off-duty for a week.

When are yiu gonna come back?

When are yiu gonna come back?

Okay. Ill catch you then...

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
Are you ready yet? I would like any event Mew if you are.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Do you only want the actual Entree forest pokemon or do you accept Breeded DW pokemon? I can breed DWF Eevees. I also got a UT DWF Larvitar (from Entree forest) wich i might trade.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
- #531 Birthday Audino ( - Calm, Osaka [2010 - Calm, 2012 - Serious])
i'm interested in one of these two pokemon. but i'm not sure i understand what you're looking for in return.

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
Guys I will post if I am ready, so please be patient.

Do you only want the actual Entree forest pokemon or do you accept Breeded DW pokemon? I can breed DWF Eevees. I also got a UT DWF Larvitar (from Entree forest) wich i might trade.

I actually want DWs that I don't have.

- #531 Birthday Audino ( - Calm, Osaka [2010 - Calm, 2012 - Serious])
i'm interested in one of these two pokemon. but i'm not sure i understand what you're looking for in return.

I want nothing in return but I'm not ready to trade yet so please wait a few more days.

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
I'd like make a request for either;
* Dragonspiral Reshiram or
* Faraway Island Mew

Would these be possible? :)

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
I'd like make a request for either;
* Dragonspiral Reshiram or
* Faraway Island Mew

Would these be possible? :)

No sorry. :(

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi, could I have one of each vgc event?

meepooh

Hello, could I request a #151 Shiny Faraway Island Mew - Gentle. Thank you.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Guys I will post if I am ready, so please be patient.

I want nothing in return but I'm not ready to trade yet so please wait a few more days.
no problem. totally understand. took me almost a month to get my shop the way i wanted... but it sure is popular in here. (maybe posting on the front would lessen the traffic for a while) Good luck!!! if you ever need help with something let me know. i'll do what i can.

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Can I request;
- #25 Pokemon Center Yokohama Pikachu (10108 - Modest)