• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~♦~Pokemon Royal Rumble IX~♦~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Here is a filler, I can't wait for the new thread, goodbye The_Fad era, hello EA era!

Alright then the epicness continues!

The round begins with Zombie Kingcario preparing to fire an Aura Sphere (1). But before it can, Zoroark jogs down to the first floor and uses a Dark Pulse (1) aiming it right in the head and killing it! It then runs back to the top floor and rest (2)s.

Meanwhile, Steelix leaves the basement and slowly treks around the building.

Manectric then blasts a Thunder Wave (1) + a Shock Wave (2) at Zoroark! Windercario tries to intervene by psychic (1)ing the Shock Wave, but firstly it would have not had enough time, but more importantly Manectric Roar (3)s at it, making it run away and stop it from attacking The two attacks then hit the fox.

Suddenly, Reshiram roars and shoots a Draco Meteor (1) at the room. As a bunch of meteors shower into the room, they go towards the two separate players and they do NOTHING ABOUT IT! The meteors go for Manectric, which smashes through the green barrier, yet leaves it harmless. However, the meteors also hit Zoroark who gets hit full on. And...smoke appears.

The smoke leaves, and Manectric slowly opens its eyes. It looks around...and it notices that

ZOROARK HAS FAINTED!!!!

Satisfied, it smirks. It then walks towards outside the room back down the staircase. The zombies on the staircase just stare at it, but they follow it down, chasing after it. Manectric then sees the other zombies there, but walk past them. It then goes to the other side of the room

"I'm sorry old friends," it said in its language "it was fun battling against you guys. And it's a shame of what's happened to you. I can't do anything about that though." Suddenly, it unleashes a massive lighting storm which strikes every single zombies head, killing them all. Out of nowhere, a light shines on it as it howls, in victory, yet sadness for what has happened

310.png

Manectric has won the 36th Pokemon Royal Rumble. Congratulations Bugwarrior!!!

~Final Rankings~
1.) Bugwarrior's Manectric (WINNER!!!!!!)
2.) aqua275's Zoroark (Zombie Reshiram's Draco Meteor)
3.) raptor ruler's Kingler (Poison)
4.) Kingcario's Lucario (Kingler's Mud Shot)
5.) kissmygrass96's Steelix (Regeneration Machine)
6.) winder222's Lucario (Kingcario's Aura Sphere)
7.) HydroSwampert's Swampert (Stage Espeon's Psychic)
8.) The Fad's Sableye (Bad Poison)
9.) rotrum's Klinklang (Swampert's Rock Smash)
10.) Suicune Lover's Suicune (Modkilled For Inactivity)
11.) Pokemonmaster3.0's Reshiram (Steelix's Dragonbreath)
12.) Master Blastoise's Rhyperior (Sableye's Shadow Sneak)

I'd just like to say you guys, returning to rumble has been a blast. While I doubted it's ability to return, it finally has managed to return! I have no regrets coming. Thanks The Fad for making this happen.

Please feel free to discuss the occurrences, but no starting the round yet. I'm not quite sure when the new thread will be up, but most likely sometime tomorrow, maybe in the evening

aqua275

This was fun and I got second place woo-hoo. Great job Bugwarrior, but I'm sending a warning to Pokemaster. Good luck next round but I'm gonna do my best to make it short!

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Finally, this round is over! Congratulations to Buggy and aqua (the two people I predicted to face off in the finals from one of the first reffings). This was a long round, but it ended well IMO.

And we've finally entered double digits in PRR's history. I would be lying if I said this PRR was perfect for me, because I definitely had some disagreements about how this specific thread was run. However, I would also be lying if I said I didn't have a great time here. Like EA, I did not expect to ever return to PRR - in fact, if you look back at one of the first pages of this thread, I actually posted saying this game won't last longer than 6 weeks and I wouldn't be joining anytime soon. But I was happily wrong, because this thread reminded me of the amazing times I had in PRR 4-6, and those amazing times continued here. Goodbye PRR9, and PRR10 here we come!

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Status
Not open for further replies.