• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~♦~Pokemon Royal Rumble IX~♦~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor ruler

Man, I should have tried a Guillotine sooner. Still third place in my first PRR in 2 or 3 years is pretty good in my opinion.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
This was fun and I got second place woo-hoo. Great job Bugwarrior, but I'm sending a warning to Pokemaster. Good luck next round but I'm gonna do my best to make it short!

Sorry, I'm not scared. At all. Really. Seriously. For sure. I'm extending this. Too much.

Also, for the next round, would it be okay to choose a pokemon that can't even learn Rest? Like Regigas, Magikarp, Wobbofett, Caterpie, etc.? Or does it must have Insomnia or something like it?

Maybe since bug won this one maybe I'll win the next one...

EA has the thread been submitted yet?

It's a joke because they are both refs. I think

Its a joke becasue we are both refs who have never won and reached a certain place with either two of the same or two very similar pokemon and then win in a round with a pokemon of no relation

Bug- 2nd with Corsela(X2) then wins with Manetric
Bridge- 5th with Sandshrew + sandslash then Loses with several random pokes then wins with an unrelated pokemon
(I won't reveal who I use until I sign it up)

You aren't winning with Delibird (Completely random guess and if this is who you actually sign-up with I'll be amazed.)

I won't win with Delibird because I won't be that thing...
(If you wanna further guess vm/pm me...I will say if you hit any of my top three)

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Farewell PRR whatever set this was, I only was in one of your rounds, but instantly loved the game.
May EA keep the legacy alive.

GOODBYE PRR 9
(Is that better?)

rotrum

Ice Cold
Oh yeah, I didn't say goodbye properly on PPRIV, did I?

Bye PRRIX!

PRRX will be so much better and we will all forget about you soon~

CuriousHeartless

Goodbye PRR9. I entered your first round and it was also my first time playing PRR. I died because I was a newb and used all my stamina. My second round, which was also your second, was cut halfway through because of The Fad's untimely banning. Whe you reopened I di not notice for quite a while and the round I was in was ended early. I finally returned and reentered in this round, your last. I did good and was a Ref pick to win for a bit, until The Fad hit me with a Pain Split and brought me down to his (very low) level. Despite my low health, I was able to use strategy to survive for a very long time. I attempted to go out with a bang and explode, but my bad luck with rooms in the Hospital killed me before I could. I like to think that I made a difference in the end, even after death, as my Zombie Steelix's Sandstorm hurt the two finalists. Even though it was only once and it only did five damage, I like to think that it helped. You shall be missed and here is to hope that PRR10 is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.