• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♪ Cooking is so fann ♪

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
^Wow, he is so damn picky.

Being the young person I am, I've not cooked at home. I do make stuff at school. I made a spaghetti bolognaise, a pizza, and I failed with chocolate mousse XD

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Yeah.....he's basically a massive hypocrite. He had a dairy allergy when he was younger so he wasn't allowed to eat all these foods. As he grew up it went away and he decided he liked chocolate, ice cream and quiche but for some reason he still maintains that actual milk and cheese are evil. We keep telling him that all the different cheese have really different textures and tastes but he won't even try them just because they're cheese, and in his head, he doesn't like cheese.

Huh, that's annoying.
I will say I can't stand mayonnaise, though. Except in salads.

If it's breaded right, it tastes like chewy, almost spongy-like chicken. xD

Freaky o.0 Sounds good though

*IZ*

I'm taking 2 cooking classes with year at school. So I'm going to learn how to cook more shiz than just French Toast now haha

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Awesome! I took a cooking class last year (yes, my high school offers one XD) and it was great. We made SO MUCH STUFF... Fettucini Alfredo, Creme brulee... It was such a great class.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I make gourmèt-Cereal...

I'm a pretty good pizza maker/baker, I don't work at any pizzeria (I'm only 13!) but pizza seems the only thing that I can cook good. I've tried cooking other food's but most of the time I've nearly caused a explosion in the process. o_O

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I'm a pretty good pizza maker/baker, I don't work at any pizzeria (I'm only 13!) but pizza seems the only thing that I can cook good. I've tried cooking other food's but most of the time I've nearly caused a explosion in the process. o_O

Do you put any awesome ingredients on your pizzas? :)

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
That reminds me, I make granola on occasion during the school year. The recipe calls for like 6 cups of oats o.0

It's funny, because whenever I hear the word "oats," a jolt of "eww" and "blegh" tingles my tongue.
But when I hear "granola", it's instant "yum."

Trail mix? I used to pack some three times a week or so, and then I just suddenly stopped.

blackterminator3

I cook very well stuff that is off charts.

Breakfast: Pancakes, Waffles, and Homemade Oatmeal.

Dinner: Spaghetti, Fried Chicken, Sea Food, Homemade Pizza, Homemade Fries, Grilled Cheese, and last Hamburgers.

Desert: Cake, Cup Cakes and Brownies.

I know I am obsessed with cooking since it a big hobby of mine and I am the 85 percent cook in the family. :redface:

blackterminator3

^Maybe we should have a Spaghetti cook off some day.:cool: Or we can could cook some together! :p

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Cooking is an ambition and part of me, my form of artistic expressionism. Can't wait to get going in a proper restaurant, more so actually going to a culinary school for a couple years to really get going. Can cook basically anything now, but not at an expert level, more intermediate. Not too many stuff burnt, flavors are never norm as I'm always mix matching spices and food groups, and its always a new day in the kitchen.that is if I don't flambe the apartment in the next couple of years.

xDWarrior

Nobody makes a better cheeseburger than I do. Nobody!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
When I am too lazy to eat, I just go for something simple. Cereal, for example.

Recon

I try to get creative when I'm cooking which I do well if I'm cooking cause my house has a lot of seasonings, though it doesn't always come out as planned. My most infamous culinary failure was probably trying to make orange-flavored condensed milk. I mixed orange juice and condensed milk in a small pot and put it on a simmer and added some orange zest. It turned out all curdled though it did have an orange flavor to it.

Also, for the longest time, I didn't know you were supposed to boil green beans and hit them with an ice bath afterwards. My mom always washed them and then threw them in a wok to stir-fry. She also never salted boiling water, which I always do now.

Speaking of my mom, she has a burning hatred of deep-frying foods. If there's a large amount of oil involved, she's against it, though that doesn't stop her from eating and trying to make you tiao and you bing, Chinese breakfast foods that are just large fried pieces of thin dough that puff up immensely in oil. But I digress, she hates it when I want to try deep-frying something, so whenever she's out on a trip, I try experiment with deep-frying. No grease fires so far!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior