• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♪~Luxvannation 2012 (Introduction)

Luxvan

Mozilla Fennekin
Trebuchet MS. Niiiice.
Anyway.
Hiya.
I'm Luxvan.
That's not my real name, though.
Only a select few know my real name.
I'd be more scared than impressed if you're one of them.
So I've actually used Serebii for years, especially in the past year when I began writing Pokemanz FanFiction. I used it for research and nowadays I used it for the very convenient Pokedex that gave me all the info I needed. I never really took the time to visit the forums, though. But now with Black and White 2 looming, I feel like getting sociable here. Plus, I made an analysis of BW2 to post here, but it's on another computer. FML.
Anyway, yes. I love Pokemon. I have at least one game of each of the handheld series, except FireRed/LeafGreen.
To be more specific, I have Red, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black. Only downside is that I lost SoulSilver (which contained an entire file of Emerald and Platinum on top of SS, which altogether was around 400 hours and at least 300 Pokemon, and was about to migrate my most recent Emerald file as soon as I got Latias.) and Gold and Crystal are both broken, meaning that any save file I make on either games will get corrupted almost instantly. Sucks because Crystal and SS were my favorite Pokemon games until Black.
Yes, Black is currently my favorite. I'm working on my 3rd file (lol, that line in my sig about it being the third in a week or something is a lie), but I have beaten it 4 times. How did I only have 3 files and beat it 4 times, you ask? Well one day, around June, to be exact, I made a new file with my (at the time) current file already on, so I couldn't save. I kept my DS on for 3 or 4 days straight until I beat the game.
Good times.
And yes, as I said, I write FanFiction. I started the first last year but was unable to write after August, and I'm currently editing it again, prepping for a re-release on a new FF account. It's titled Dark and Light, it's my own Pokemon adventure with my own region. The second is Life and Death, I made 6 regions for it, it's evidently pretty long. No, it's not a Pokemon adventure, it's much different. It'll take too long to explain.
Anyway, that's all for Pokemon. I'll start talking about me in general.

Anyway, I came from another forum, Naruto-Boards, based off of a Naruto flash game. I'll be there much more than I'll be here.
I'm 16, live in Kansas City, in my sophomore year of high school, and plan to attend a local college to study music and psychology afterward. My future dream is to be a drummer in a rock band, and I even have almost a full album worth of songs written for it, which I will later post. On top of songs, I write FanFictions for the third time, mostly Pokemon, but I also write purely made-up stories. I'm actually a generally nice person (at least that's what people say), I just seem like I'm not because I tend to rant and rage in all caps about things that don't matter when I'm online, or I'm just being a sarcastic prick. Also, some appearance of me, I have super long and curly hair that's kinda indescribable to me. Yeah.
Anyway, that's just a bit of a detailed description of myself, here's a small breakdown of my basic info and interests.
Nicknames: Luxvan, Lux, Snoopy, Cheese
Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri
Birthday: December 30. Side note: That's also my older sister's birthday. We're not twins. End side note.
Favorite hobby: Anything involving the internet. And drumming.
Favorite band: Rise Against
Favorite song: Satellite, also by Rise Against
Favorite game: Uncharted 3. Used to be Jak 3. Yeah, I'm a huge fan of Naughty Dog, thanks for asking.
Console: PS3
PSN ID: Luxvan
Favorite author: Tucker Max. Also my writing influnce for some cases.
Favorite TV show: Everybody Loves Raymond
Favorite book: I honestly don't have one
Other Sites: Facebook (facebook.com/cheeseinabox), Twitter (@cheeseinabox), Naruto-Boards (Luxvan), FanFiction/FictionPress/GaiaOnline (Cheese In A Box)

That's all.
♪~Luxvannation 2012. ;197;

G50

No longer posting
*jaw drops at length*

Hello Luxvan, Welcome to the Forums! :)

I recommend you get aquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Luxvan

Mozilla Fennekin
*jaw drops at length*

Hello Luxvan, Welcome to the Forums! :)

I recommend you get aquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I know right? xD I got carried away, I admit.
And I would but I've been on forums a bit before. I'll get the hang of it soon.
And thanks :D

@Above
Thank you too :3