• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♪Crystal Mew♪'s and Aeroblast's Custom Shiny REquests v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

metabee14

The Silent One
can you make me a sculpture of blastoise, feraligatr and swampert.

thanks in advance.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Can i have a a sculpture of a skitty & a pink Eevee? thx in advance!!!

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
I will do these but for right now I am on a break

Most of my time right now is consumed in mmaking a school website

and scyther please read what I am doing because I don't do eggs.....

EDIT :

LOL some of these people are stupid : http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/images/avatars/shinyrs/052.gif

btw regice 111 you should wait for a while since requesting since you have requested like 20 or so

but here I go I will try to do these while I am online

Last edited:
D

Darkchu

Hi Could you please do me a black pikachu (emerald sprite) with a sparky like tuft of hair and flashind gold ear tips and cheeks like stadium umbreon.
Thanks. Hope its not to much trouble.

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Last edited:

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
Could you make me a Dustox with a Red body, bright Green eyes, bright Yellow legs, Light Blue wings, and bright Red wing patterns????

Last edited:
I would like a Grouden sculpture; and please make the background red, not brown (ground colored). Thanks in advance!

D

Darkchu

oh, it's just, like, they flash gold then fade black and glow to gold, then fade, then glow, then fade etc. Also would it be possible to get a smilie i could use for when he's talking on Fb aswell as and avatar sprite.
Thanks so much.

S

ShadowDemon

how do you guys make the shinies and sprites and change their color????????????a program?

ShadowDemon said:
how do you guys make the shinies and sprites and change their color????????????a program?

All you have to do is find a picture of a shiny and then change the color on paint (a program).

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Thanks, it looks cool! Now would you mind making me a Zangoose with light brown fur, royal blue claws and black stripes replacing the red ones, please? Tell me if you need a Zangoose sprite; and thanks in advance!

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
Can you make me a dark black Sharpedo with red teeth, a bright red eye, a black belly, and a bright light green scar on its head???

M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

Can I have a rainbowified Mewtwo

Mewtwo
Rainbowified (If possible, tail only please)
Sprite
I can't find the sprite, but, if possible use the emerald sprite

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
I will do those but right now I need sleep!!!

ZZZzzzZZZzzz!!!

-_-

gnight until tommorrow when I should be able to do those sprite requests

M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

Pokemon: Mewtwo (preferably the R/S/FR/LG one...)
Colours: Any that will make it look excessively evil
Sprite or Smilie: Sprite

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.