• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♪Its raining men!♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i felt like getting in on this action so: how could you copy someone's team you wanker D:<

windsong

WEST SIDE
i added credit a bit ago but just so everyone could see, i made it bold

i don't think you understand.

the issue isn't even that you stole the team and tried to pass it off as your own (don't deny it, you posted it in the RMT forum without listing that you'd taken it from someone else). it isn't even that you blatantly plagiarized the text without giving credit. It's that you're being a total moron about it and not taking responsibility for your mistakes. This whole issue wouldn't be raised if you'd originally admitted that you'd made a mistake in copypasting an entire team and the descriptions that people spent a long time writing without giving credit for it and then given credit and locked the thread. Instead you're just trying to cover your *** and pretend you didn't do anything wrong.

I'm absolutely positive that if we hadn't noticed that you'd stolen this team and all the text from his RMT on it, you wouldn't have mentioned credit to him at all. So just accept responsibility for plagiarizing, and end it there.

Last edited:

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
i added credit a bit ago but just so everyone could see, i made it bold

...I think the whole "a bit ago" part is the problem here. I mean, a popular team is very likely to get noticed so.... where's the common sense?

Smugleaf-pwns-all

Here comes the storm
pffft the only reason people noticed is because everyone, especially ***_eevee, trolls me. there is another VGC team on this forum with under 6 replies, how about go bother him.

Cybertron

Regardless of how people noticed that you took Pokemon's descriptions or not, you still did it...

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
that other person didn't steal someone else's team so we have no reason to troll rate their team

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Suck on my big black nuts Smugleaf, first u stole my avvy then this. smh

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
pffft the only reason people noticed is because everyone, especially ***_eevee, trolls me. there is another VGC team on this forum with under 6 replies, how about go bother him.

Seeing as how I've never been on the CRMT forum before, I think it's more like your stupidity is a magnet for these kinds of attacks. I mean, it's not that hard to copy a team, but to get it noticed by people who don't even come on this forum? That's impressive.

windsong

WEST SIDE

Goddammit, i'm not trolling, I'm trying to get you to understand. Calling me dumb names is not taking responsibility for your mistake. If you'd accepted that you were wrong in the first place, none of this would be an issue. But instead, like I said, you're just trying to cover up your mistake with some dumb facade involving calling everyone else 'trolls'.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
I'm a ****ing ponyta

Smugleaf-pwns-all

Here comes the storm
Goddammit, i'm not trolling, I'm trying to get you to understand. Calling me dumb names is not taking responsibility for your mistake. If you'd accepted that you were wrong in the first place, none of this would be an issue. But instead, like I said, you're just trying to cover up your mistake with some dumb facade involving calling everyone else 'trolls'.

what part of
i did not make this team
didnt imply i didn't make it, and to top it off i put the dudes name?

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
but you didn't have the name at first and it was just added to shut up the people calling you out, thus you stole the team, man you are thick

Status
Not open for further replies.