• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♫ Loverholic Robotronic ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

junpearl63

their rooms

Yessshhhhh, another shop, what am I thinking, gee? After Chinatown got burned down again and again, I realized something about it is that I was being too greedy, thus lead it to destruction everytime. I've decided to make a shop that for banner/icon only. Less work. right?

Rules

• All SPPf rules apply.
  • Please, always give credit.
  • One request at a time.
  • Do not PM/VM me to request.
  • I will take 3 request at a time, but my friends can request anytime even if the waiting list is full.
  • Remember, if I'm full, you could always check out Pinky's lovely shop over here
  • Don't give me to many images to work with.
  • Provide your own image.
  • High quality image only.
  • Always use the form.
  • Be nice, don't flame, bash or nag, I'm doing you a favor.
  • Do not ask to be worker, I don't want one.
  • I spend times to make it for you, you should at least use it, unless it's super crappy or something like that.
  • I'm going to do banner and icon only for now.
  • Oh yeah, speak English, proper English.

Waiting list - OPEN
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open

Examples & Forms

RL.png

Banner
Image(s):
Text:
Other(s):

k.png
on.png
tm.png
jh.png
mh.png

Image(only 1):
Text(not too long):
Other(s):

more examples?

*All graphic are made by me respectively, please don't use it without my permission

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
OMG I knewwww it would be Lucifer...after it wasn't Rainbow...aoh and I'm sorrreee for not getting here first like you wanted me too D:

Banner
Image(s): Of course, my picture is really boring, it's not even a render...
chinese-tiger-painting-T5812.jpg

Text: tyger tyger
Other(s): Something simple...but powerful...

Thankies! ^^ DX

Zeyre

Banned
Banner
Image(s): Yanmega
Text: None
Other(s): Go nuts whatever looks best =)

And I was wondering if theres a wait time after requests since it doesn't say cause I was going to request an avatar to go with it later

junpearl63

their rooms
Zozo1999 I like the polaroid texture xD And I don't think there is much pink and purple in it....but, hope ya like it ^^'

196_Espeon.png

[IMG*]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq181/junpearl63/196_Espeon.png[/IMG]

P+M The text didn't came out as I expected :( And you know me too wel xD It was going to be rainbow land, until....

t.png

[IMG*]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq181/junpearl63/t.png[/IMG]

Zeyre If you're going to use them all, feel free to request right away

noshit.png

[IMG*]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq181/junpearl63/noshit.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Ooh, thanks you Jun! :3 I really like it! I'll credit you like usual...through the link...unless you object.

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I love i! ♥ Thanks!

Zeyre

Banned
Zeyre If you're going to use them all, feel free to request right away
noshit.png

It's awesome and yeah ill be using them at Regi league and smogon. well the avatar at least ill use the banner here...

Image(only 1): Yanmega
Text(not too long): None
Other(s): Make it match with the signature XD Btw if it you don't think it would match well with 2 different yanmega pictures then use the one I posted before =)

Thanks!

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Hai Jun! Mind doing something for me? I need it for Facebook.... I'll give credit there by captioning the link of your shop.

Image:
4256_1028083997189_1678004421_44026_4293236_n.jpg

Text: Best Wishes!
Other(s): Give it a magical look if you can.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
heeeey jun!

Banner
Image(s): digga-leg!
Text: Spin-Dig Thrills!
Other(s): have a dark browny/grey/ tiny bit of red theme please? :3

thanks jun!

Shadow XD001

Hey, Jun! Are you able to do a banner with 6 images? It's 6 Pokemon and I requested it in another shop earlier in the month, but it hasn't been posted. I guess I'll wait and see, just wondering if you can do that for me.

Thanks. (by the way, sorry for not posting a form; I just needed to ask you that question)

junpearl63

their rooms
Hey, Jun! Are you able to do a banner with 6 images? It's 6 Pokemon and I requested it in another shop earlier in the month, but it hasn't been posted. I guess I'll wait and see, just wondering if you can do that for me.

Thanks. (by the way, sorry for not posting a form; I just needed to ask you that question)

Uhm, sure I guess, if it's 6 pokemon....

A banner please.

Image: Alice
Text: n/a
Other: An ethereal, Wonderland-ish look, with dim colors, please.

Thank you! Your artwork is quite nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.