• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

♫ Loverholic Robotronic ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Here you go Pinky :) The render almost killed me dead D: I worked with it for full hour!

r-2.png

I looove it, thanks junny <33

Will use it righht awayy ~

redzb1

IM b4ck.......
Banner
Image(s):
47123673.png

Text: redzb1
Other(s):abstract(y) design.......

thnx in advance........

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
EzzPeon

PokemonWinterFun1280.png

[IMG*]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq181/junpearl63/PokemonWinterFun1280.png[/IMG]

redzb1

abstract.png

[IMG*]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq181/junpearl63/abstract.png[/IMG]

pupintheturd

r6zh2t.png

[IMG*]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq181/junpearl63/r6zh2t.png[/IMG]

Allyson and Grovyl I'm terribly sorry, but I tried, really, but my skills are nt advance enough to make your banners :c

EzzPeon

just a passerby
ohh thank you it is wonderful :D
( I will use it as soon as the winter begins) :D

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Banner
Image(s): (1)(2)(3)(4)
Text: PokéFused
Other(s): Put the Eevee sugi behind the Eevee Girl, but fade it into the background, same with Smeargle

(btw, the sprites are by me, I'm Miss Magik) (Also, sorry the Smeargle sugi is huge o_O This one was the smallest they had, the other ones were like 1000x900+ some were only 100x200)

Since there is no wait time, I think...

Banner
Image(s):Cookie
Magic C
Text:You ain't no G till you tried the C
Other(s): plain blue awesomness please

(If it's not too much to ask, could you make two, one with the text; you ain't no G... and one without)

Thanks in advance!

Janovy

Banned
Banner

Text: The Link: Sinomunas
Other: Put Chaobuu (pic 1) on the right side, and Riolu and Shinx on the left side. In between should be the title; The Link: Sinomunas. Make sure that Sinomunas is bolded and please use the font you find suitable for the signature. If you could, make the background dark and creepy.

- The size should be 400 x 100.

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
:O

Thanks so much, Jun! I'll add it to my sig, right away!

EDIT: Actually, I had an awesome idea for a sig after I decided to claim Cobalon, I'll use the banner once CH. 1 is up for my fic

Last edited:

redzb1

IM b4ck.......
Dude thanks you are way amazing + excellent = amazellent XD ...............
thx soooo much............

junpearl63

their rooms
SHOP REVIVAL

meh, I can't let this shop goes :p I'm so sorry to the previous requesters, who I didn't have times to finish their requests :c if you still want it now, you could always ask.

Anyway, request are opened again, now that my summer break has come.

Ditto123

~Word~

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
So yeah... I need a Prussia banner. Also I don't own the image.
Banner
Text: (can I just add it myself after?)
Other: Can you make it smaller and clean? I'd like it vertical but horizontal would be fine.

If the Prussian Eagle picture is too rough, use another one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.