• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

✰ So star-struck ✰

How many stars do you have?

• One star

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Two stars

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Three stars

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Four stars

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No stars

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm pretty sure everyone's seen those neat little stars that get added to your Trainer Card as you progress in the games and complete certain tasks. In FireRed and LeafGreen, you get them for: defeating the Elite Four once, completing the Pokedex, completing the National Pokedex, and for jumping 200 times in the Pokémon Jump mini-game and getting 200 berries in the Dodrio Berry Picking mini-game. How many stars do you have on your FireRed/LeafGreen Trainer Card?

So far I only have one star, which I got for defeating the Elite Four one time. I just cannot complete the Pokedex or the National Pokedex and I cannot link up with anyone to play the Pokemom Jump or Dodrio's Berry Picking, so I'm stuck with one star ;_;

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I've gotten 3 TC Stars. One for defeating the E4, one for finishing the Kanto Pokedex, and one for finishing the National Pokedex, although I may be mistaken. Do I need Mew, Celebi, Latias, Jirachi, or Deoxys to get the TC Star?

SmartD

I only have one star on my Leafgreen, for Beating the Elite Four. I can't complete either Pokedex or play the mini games.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've gotten 3 TC Stars. One for defeating the E4, one for finishing the Kanto Pokedex, and one for finishing the National Pokedex, although I may be mistaken. Do I need Mew, Celebi, Latias, Jirachi, or Deoxys to get the TC Star?

The only Pokemon you've listed that counts in the National Pokedex is Latias; the others don't count. But you seem to have already completed your National Pokedex so there's little to worry about. Getting the other 4 Legendary Pokemon doesn't add any more stars to your TC unfortunately.

Anyway, at least I'm the not only one with one Star. Looks like one other person is stuck in the same boat as I am :3

Last edited:
i have two, one for the E4, and then another for taking the time to complete the pokedex. Strangely, i had a harder time getting a kangashkan, then i did with chansey

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I got one star, for the elite four. I have no enthusiasm to complete the Pokedex then or now.

swampert55

I have three. I defeated the E4, completed Kanto Dex w/ event Mew, and played the mini games against myself (LG to FR, kind of boring).

DasBoot

One, I'm kinda stuck too. I have no one else to link up with for the mini games. And I never could complete the Pokédex in FR/LG. D:

I believe I have three stars, if that's what I saw when I last checked my trainer card. I recall defeating the Elite 4, completing my Hoenn Pokedex, and completing all the contests. Now I will aim for a gold card/four stars!

hawkmbl

Curious
I only have 1 star for the Elite 4. But seeing how playing with myself (I have a leafgreen that my Aunt used to use) isn't going to happen anytime soon, along with all of my powerhouses being imported to B/W I will be stuck.

Kalosian

So long
Three in FR, one in LG. I completed both the Kanto dex and the National Dex in FR, only missing Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys. Did the same in LG, but I restarted and have not completed the dex there yet.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I haven't played in a while, but I'm pretty sure I only have one star in each game (FR/LG).

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Just the one star for defeating the Elite 4 I'm afraid