• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

✿' deering`s trade shop ▋open

bellchen

I have UK Charizard(s). I´m interessted in your:

Korean World Championships Houndoom KOR UT WCS14K 7064 7/6/2014 Timid Very finicky

and the other korean WCS. I can give you an UNCLONED UK GAME charizard (you can chose the language). How much WCS-Events would you give (i assume thats clones).

+I can clone for you.

Last edited:

Dread_Naught

Good Day! I am deeply interested in your Happy Hour Inkay. Any one of them work so long as they have Happy Hour.

In return, I can offer you clones of me and my brother's Fancy Vivillons. As well as the "Unova's Strongest" Mewtwo, Careful with a Mewtwoite.

deering

little deer
hello everyone!~
i am currently at school, so i can't really respond to trades u_u
i will be back in 7hrs .-.

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
hello everyone!~
i am currently at school, so i can't really respond to trades u_u
i will be back in 7hrs .-.

Im gonna be asleep by then :p

deering

little deer
How did you get your shiny Treecko in a Friend Ball?
And also I was looking at your Apricorn list, and Moon Ball Eevee is illegal because you can't transfer Apricorn Balls to Diamond/Pearl because they turn into regular Poke Balls once they arrive, and you can't catch Eevees in HGSS. And Heavy Ball Aron is also illegal because you can't transfer Apricorns to DPPt, and you can only catch Arons in the Safari Zone in HGSS.

Anyways I am interested in this:

munchlax - ♂
thick fat - adamant - heavy ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
curse - zen headbutt - whirlwind - self destruct

Would you accept this for it:
Cyndaquil - Male
Blaze, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Extrasensory, Crush Claw, Flare Blitz, Flame Burst

The Cyndaquil is Shiny, of course.
Also, what text/font/size is this? It looks so pretty c:

i actually don't know ; u ;.. i think it was bred from an illegal mother : o
anyway would you have anything else? sorry not interested in the cyndaquil

&its size 1 text

Hi im intrested in this >>100 million GTS trades Vivillon ENG UT GTS 108 12/9/2014 Timid you can look at what I have in my trade shop but if your not intrested in anything I have PM me and I will tell you what other events I have :3

hello there c:
sorry i didn't find anything i need at the moment ; u ;;
would you pm me your list of other pokemon?

Hi :) I'm interested in:
  • Korean World Championships Aggron [KOR]
  • Fruhling 2012 Reshiram
  • Primavera 2012 Zekrom
  • XY Sylveon
  • Pokemon Box Pichu
  • Female Moon Ball Natu (calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
  • Female Friend Ball Yanma (modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
  • Shiny Corsola [Can I get the OT/TID?]

I can offer the following Gen. 3 events:
  • Gather More Pokemon! Totodile [JPN] <Bold, mischievous> {OT ナゴヤ 51224} From Nagoya Pokemon Center
  • Gather More Pokemon! Treecko [JPN] <Rash, somewhat of a clown> {OT ヨコハマ 51126} From Yokohama Pokemon Center
  • Gather More Pokemon! Torchic [JPN] <Docile, highly curious> {OT ナゴヤ 51126} From Nagoya Pokemon Center
  • Gather More Pokemon! Mudkip [JPN] <Modest, somewhat vain> {OT ヨコハマ 51126} From Yokohama Pokemon Center
  • Ruby Zigzagoon [ENG] <Brave, somewhat vain> {OT RUBY 30317} *
  • Sapphire Zigzagoon [ENG] <Adamant, takes plenty of siestas> {OT SAPHIRE 30317} *
  • Hadou Regirock [JPN] <Naive, mischievous> {OT ハドウ 50901}
  • Hadou Regice [JPN] <Brave, proud of its power> {OT ハドウ 50901}
  • Hadou Registeel [JPN] <Mild, good endurance> {OT ハドウ 50901}
  • Hadou Mew [JPN] <Modest, good perseverance> {OT ハドウ 50716}
I can also provide a list of 6th generation events (it's pretty small though xD) and a sample of my shinies if needed. Thanks!

hi!, im interested in both the ruby&saphire zigzagoon!
which two do you want from me?

OT: Miranda & ID:02204

I have UK Charizard(s). I´m interessted in your:

Korean World Championships Houndoom KOR UT WCS14K 7064 7/6/2014 Timid Very finicky

and the other korean WCS. I can give you an UNCLONED UK GAME charizard (you can chose the language). How much WCS-Events would you give (i assume thats clones).

+I can clone for you.

How many do you have? ^ ^
i can give you 2 koreans per if thats ok + 1 other event

Good Day! I am deeply interested in your Happy Hour Inkay. Any one of them work so long as they have Happy Hour.

In return, I can offer you clones of me and my brother's Fancy Vivillons. As well as the "Unova's Strongest" Mewtwo, Careful with a Mewtwoite.

hello! at the moment i'm not really wanting fancy vivillon or mewtwo..sorry D :

Last edited:

bellchen

Thats ok, I have two Charizards. ^^

Now i get 2 koreans. Do you trade a Diancie (at the 19.7) too?

Than i would like to get:

Korean World Championships Pinsir KOR UT WCS14K 7054 7/5/2014 Jolly Thoroughly cunning
Korean World Championships Heracross KOR UT WCS14K 7064 7/6/2014 Adamant Quick tempered
Korean World Championships Aggron KOR UT WCS14K 7064 7/6/2014 Brave Very Finicky
XY Sylveon ENG UT XY 1044 1/18/2014 Rash Thoroughly cunning

+ one Diancie for these 2 Charizards. Or is the Diancie than uncloned too? So i would give 1:1

Last edited:

deering

little deer
Thats ok, I have two Charizards. ^^

Now i get 2 koreans. Do you trade a Diancie (at the 19.7) too?

Than i would like to get:

Korean World Championships Pinsir KOR UT WCS14K 7054 7/5/2014 Jolly Thoroughly cunning
Korean World Championships Heracross KOR UT WCS14K 7064 7/6/2014 Adamant Quick tempered
Korean World Championships Aggron KOR UT WCS14K 7064 7/6/2014 Brave Very Finicky
XY Sylveon ENG UT XY 1044 1/18/2014 Rash Thoroughly cunning

+ one Diancie for that 2 Charizards

nice c: are they both uncloned?
i can do those 4 for your two c:

i might hold off trading the diancie..since it might fall into wrong hands and be spread all over the internet..like the adamant one u_u
sorry!

bellchen

I do not trade this little princess, i promise that. Than its were mine forever *wuhahahahaha* . So i really need one =/.

+ and yes, all of the Charizards are uncloned.
++ And i dont want the Sylveon anymore, because of the 1/18 is the powersave date.

Last edited:

deering

little deer
I do not trade this little princess, i promise that. Than its were mine forever *wuhahahahaha* . So i really need one =/.

hmm i'll think about it
for the time being would you be able to pick something else for our trade, as i will be getting it in a while & i really want to do this trade : o

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
would you be interested in a shiny chespin missing speed with four egg moves and overgrow or a shiny female frillish missing attack with four egg moves for the munchlax?

bellchen

Korean World Championships Houndoom ENG UT WCS14K 7064 7/6/2014 Timid Somewhat stubborn <<< i would take this one.

I have 2 german und 2 english Charizards in stock. When you like to get another language you have to wait until i loaded another two.

I have a lvl 1 4IV (missing HP and Defense) shiny naive Mienfoo and a lvl 50 5IV (missing HP) shiny naive Mienshao. Both are Kalos-born and have Knock Off, Baton Pass, Endure, and Ally Switch as egg moves. Would either of those be enough to get me that Munchlax?

deering

little deer
you willing to trade that tyrunt for a 5iv Froakie Protean

yes i could c:
can you clone trade?

would you be interested in a shiny chespin missing speed with four egg moves and overgrow or a shiny female frillish missing attack with four egg moves for the munchlax?

i'd be interested in the frillish c:

I'd be interested in the XY Sylveon and Aggron for the 2 Zigzagoons.

can do!

Korean World Championships Houndoom ENG UT WCS14K 7064 7/6/2014 Timid Somewhat stubborn <<< i would take this one.

I have 2 german und 2 english Charizards in stock. When you like to get another language you have to wait until i loaded another two.

ok i can do that for one german & one english c:
if yo want anything else from me let me know, since i want all of the charizards aha

I have a lvl 1 4IV (missing HP and Defense) shiny naive Mienfoo and a lvl 50 5IV (missing HP) shiny naive Mienshao. Both are Kalos-born and have Knock Off, Baton Pass, Endure, and Ally Switch as egg moves. Would either of those be enough to get me that Munchlax?

sorry no thankyou : o
would you have anything else?

Last edited:
Those are the best Pokemon I have to offer, unfortunately. However, the fact that the Munchlax knows Self-destruct is all I really care about. If you happen to have any spare Munchlax/Snorlax with Self-destruct, I'll make the same offer for one of those, regardless of IVs, nature, or whether or not it's shiny.

Although come to think of it, I do have quite a few Pokemon in apricorn balls. I don't know if any of them are ones you don't already have, but I could offer some of those if you have absolutely no interest in a shiny Mienfoo or Mienshao.