• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

❂❋❂ The Rise of the Beasts ❂❋❂

Status
Not open for further replies.

xack

well id rather not spoil it but ok

SPOILERS

ok basicly in the Ace Attorney games you play as beginner defence attorney Phoenix Wright.Your job as a defence Attorney?find the contradictions in the witnesses testimonys to prove your client inocent.and through out your doing multiple cases for instance one were you must solve the case of who killed your teacher Mia Fey,And who is accused?Maya Fey her sister and you.and during all these cases you meet great characters,great story,not the best gameplay but still fun and a blast to play.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
well, someone here needs to start writing trailers for video games :p

still waiting for eagle warriors to contact me!

xack

who me?nooooooo some of that is off the back of the box :p
half way through was me.

Regiaz

Im back *****es
i wanna play as phoenix wright in MvC

abrar14

Statter Master
MvC?

Want to battle Regiaz?

I would like to apply for an EV Trainer position
Username and link to profile: Abrar14
Background Experience: Meh. I'm decent in ev training and if i do mess up i can start again since i have tons of ev reducing berrys

I would like to apply for a Cloner position
Background Experience: I can clone. Nuff said

I would like to apply for a Breeder position
Background Experience: I can do normal breeding or if you want i can do rng breeding

Last edited:

Regiaz

Im back *****es
MvC is marvel vs capcom phoenix wright is in the newest one they are releasing as well as virgil for DMC3 Nemesis from RE3 and a few others.
and im trying to download PO right now >.< but every file says its corrupt so i may have to go on my bros computer

xack

well the games been out.Im mainly sad that phoenix is one oif the worst characters on the game :/

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
abrar, there's no need to apply... just let people know! in a group as small as this, I don't think that those bars or positions are as necessary

Silverwindstudios

The Midnight Artist~
Guys, I am leaving Rise of the Beasts.
The reason being I'm not really that interested in battling, (This clan is pretty much all about battling, I hardly see you guys talk about anything else) but I'm more into other aspects of pokemon such art, music, writing, etc. And RoB doesn't seem to be into any of those aspects, and there is no one else I can really share my interests with here...

I hope we can still be friends, you guys are all awesome. :) I'll do anything you guys need, so long as it's art/web related.

Good luck with everything in the future, everybody. I hope RotB will be long living and prosperous.

-With lotsa hugs an' love, -Silver

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
:'(

Oh no! you're leaving too! I hate to see you go :(

all of our members are leaving one... by... one...

Regiaz

Im back *****es
hmm the trailers they show of phoenix are funny and he seems decent in i thought he was one of the strongest fighters. and sorry but i love battling a lot which is why this clan suits me :D battling thats all i am. thats all i am good at. i hope you find a clan that suits you and you can talk to me about anything :D

Silverwindstudios

The Midnight Artist~
:'(

Oh no! you're leaving too! I hate to see you go :(

all of our members are leaving one... by... one...

Hey, Cheer up! If ya still want to talk with me, VM me or something!
I'm not a heavy battler, so this clan doesn't really suit my style.
...If you guys need a forum, however...well, I'm working on that. *damn file uploader won't upload V-Bulletin...*

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
lol, okay...

DIVISION LEADERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM'S!!!

xack

Guys, I am leaving Rise of the Beasts.
The reason being I'm not really that interested in battling, (This clan is pretty much all about battling, I hardly see you guys talk about anything else) but I'm more into other aspects of pokemon such art, music, writing, etc. And RoB doesn't seem to be into any of those aspects, and there is no one else I can really share my interests with here...

I hope we can still be friends, you guys are all awesome. :) I'll do anything you guys need, so long as it's art/web related.

Good luck with everything in the future, everybody. I hope RotB will be long living and prosperous.

-With lotsa hugs an' love, -Silver

WAIT OBJECTIO-...I...have nothing...no evidence...no theorys...nothing...*runs out courtroom*

bye silver its sad to see you go.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
guys, we seriously need to recruit. members who have been here for a long time are leaving and we hardly have any new people (Regi is our only recently joined member). RECRUIT!!!

xack

*thinks*
well when you think theirs no way.the only way is to get new people to serebii we cant ask other people in clans because that is againts the rules.and it is rare to find people in serebii that have been on for a long time(our a decent time) thats not in a clan.

abrar14

Statter Master
Eh. In my last 3 clans i used to be the top recruiter. Recruiting was actually how i got most of my clan points but i haven't really tried for this clan but i will now

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
lol I was asked to join a clan a week ago :p

so... let's get the newbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.