• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

❂❋❂ The Rise of the Beasts ❂❋❂

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
regi, PO?

and muffin, wi-fi when?

Regiaz

Im back *****es
sure i can do PO when you want me on? sorry i didnt respond immediately i was haveing an awesome birthday party

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
no pressure to get it done- whenever we're both on is good.

how did it go?

Regiaz

Im back *****es
it was small all we did was play black ops league of legends and watch dhz abridged

xack

*yawn8 has rtoday been a long weekend.
friday i got food poinsening
then i had to heal up quick so i can go to my freinds party and i had a headache the entire time.
and today im tired,bored,and as normal in winter.my sineses are acting like crazy.
lifes a b****

Regiaz

Im back *****es
that must stink

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Ok, get you wi-fi team ready!

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Dear Rise Of Beasts

Its been a Good Run and i appreciate all of you standing by the clan. To put it short rise of beasts is shutting down unless one of the leaders would like to revive it. I am sorry if this comes to a shock to everyone but I hope we can all be friends even though the clan is no more. You are all great Friends and i hope that we stay in touch. Now Goodbye Rise of Beasts and I hope that we shall meet again.

Sincerly
~Khybon

Status
Not open for further replies.