• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

❂❋❂ The Rise of the Beasts ❂❋❂

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
At Khy, you dont need to give Bliz extra RP for being in Gvv, as its already in the RP list.

You could give it to him for other reasons w/e. :) I suggest let him have it, since Bliz bred for me in GVV but never wanted a GP reward. Nows a good time for me to repay Bliz :) Bliz, multiply 8 by whatever pokemon you bred for me in GVV. Thats the RP you get plus Khy's Canis OP bonus. :)

EDIT : I mean 9, not 8. :)

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
hi RoB!
thank you for joining Mime and Pkmnfan

@Khy, i'll hug you for the extra 5 RP (hug)

@Muff, yeah they are siblings (V and EX) mmm.... since birth :)

welcome Chello and DM

and DM, you can apply to be in the war team

Thanks Pambi, but I am not ready yet by far, but I might apply after I get some help from others ;)

EDIT: Guys this Clan opened on meh actual B-day. October 23 :D

Bliz

You can call me Bliz
Lol 9x6=54.. I have 64 RP already! Lolz :D:D:D (54 from breeding for V + 5 from being in PI/GVV + 5 for Khy's Canis OP bonus = 64)

Last edited:
My friends at PeU want me. Sorry but I dont really trust V and ex anymore, the inactivness of this clan and the downfall of GVV just didnt suit me, I will be in PeU

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I could try. Where in the subject? How many RP do I have?

Last edited:

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Good Day RoB!
lolz on the 4th post above ^^

DM, if you have time pls get on Xat
we could share some battling techniques

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Hi guys! Im back! (Hugs)
Serebii Username: ProfessorN
PO Username: Same ^
*Pokemon game* FC: in sig
Which division would you like to be in (Panthera, Reptilia, Canis): Canis
Rate yourself as a battler out of 10: 8
How can you contribute to the clan: war team, being fun and stuff!
Additional comments: XD
Who referred/recruited you: Moi (myself)

Is canis up yet? I cant see it? and also V, do i have to start at rank 1? is that how it works since i was in war team and rank 5?! :p

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Hey, Youre here to! Goode! :p

Alsso, can someone send me xat? :D

Last edited:

Ioneos

old geezer
I SHALL SEND YOU TEH XATS N!
*sends xat*
Also, since this is a new clan, I believe that (unfortunately) you keep teh same rank.

Last edited:

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Thanks BB! Ill confirm with V :)

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Hey Guys! Since im not officially in this clan yet im gonna hop over the pond and try out Primus. Have fun! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.