• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

❂❋❂ The Rise of the Beasts ❂❋❂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
GL guys I know this will be awesome

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
thanks Neph
it will be.... IF you join us :p

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Serebii Username:SoulDialga
PO Username: Still don't have one
SoulSilver FC: Nedds updates
Which division would you like to be in: Reptilia
Rate yourself as a battler out of 10: 8/10
How can you contribute to the clan: Battling in wars
Additional comments: YYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP, I, SOULDIALGA, AM BACK.

5221A

Serebii Username:5221A
PO Username:anzileiro
*Pokemon game* FC:N/A
Which division would you like to be in (Panthera, Reptilia, Canis):Reptila clan
Rate yourself as a battler out of 10: 4 out of 10
How can you contribute to the clan: i can be a resercher( if you need it )
Additional comments:Im used to play UU but I can also play OU and Uber. I hop i have fun in this clan

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
welcome aboard new members!

pls wait to be accepted

if anybody is on i will pm the clan Xat (vm me so i will know)

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Thanks for all the good lucks, but we don't really need them here in RoB. In here, we KNOW it is our destiny to succeed. ;)

Welcome to all new members! :D Me and Ex are currently working on the Ranking Up System. :) So hold tight ^^

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Well according to Ex Pambi did not want leadership. So I was asked to take his place and i was accepted. I am the new Canis Leader Khybon

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Serebii Username: DarkCharizard2
PO Username: [RoB]DarkCharizard2
*Pokemon game* FC: in sig.
Which division would you like to be in (Panthera, Reptilia, Canis): Reptilia
Rate yourself as a battler out of 10: 5
How can you contribute to the clan: ????
Additional comments: I'm glad a new clan got created to continue the Vulcan Empire Story!!

Last edited:

RubySword

Serebii Username: RubySword
PO Username: Swordeh
*Pokemon game* FC: TBA
Which division would you like to be in (Panthera, Reptilia, Canis): V's one :D
Rate yourself as a battler out of 10: 6
How can you contribute to the clan: Stories
Additional comments: Glad to be here

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Serebii Username: RubySword
PO Username: Swordeh
*Pokemon game* FC: TBA
Which division would you like to be in (Panthera, Reptilia, Canis): V's one :D
Rate yourself as a battler out of 10: 6
How can you contribute to the clan: Stories
Additional comments: Glad to be here

V doesn't have a division, it's just me, ex and khybon. Sorry for being inactive, charger doesn't work :(. Nice to see new members joining :D.

Last edited:
Serebii Username: Victor d_Artagnan
PO Username: [RoB] Victor
*Pokemon game* FC: N/A
Which division would you like to be in (Panthera, Reptilia, Canis): Panthera
Rate yourself as a battler out of 10: 5.5
How can you contribute to the clan: I am a decent battler and a decent administrator.......
Additional comments: I agree with DarkCharizard.......The Vulcan spirit will never die......and also......let all TRUE Vulcans join Imperiumemperor's clan...

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Welcome, Ace, DarkCharizard, and Victor, my loyal citizens. :)

Sorry I haven't been on much, my mom came home today early. :) Tomorrow, she goes back to her normal schedule, so by then, unless another anomaly shows up, I'll be able to add stuff to the First Post. :D

I'm glad to see the Vulcan Spirit very much alive. ;)

No worries, Emp....I have it covered while you're afk....

Guys, thank you all for joining the true successor of GVV.....right now, Emp and Ex are currently working on very serious stuff.....so please hold on...remember, have faith.....Pokemon Imperium and Gilde Von Vier didn't disappoint, so have faith in Imperiumemperor and his co-leaders.....

WE WILL SUCCEED!!!

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Clan Announcement:

To Clan Leaders (Chris and Khybon): The RP rank up system has been added to the Panthera Clan. Please edit your post just like it.

To new members: Welcome to RoB, hope to see you guys active in the long run :D

To Everyone: I will start making Clan Quests for the Panthera Clan, and I wish for the other clans to device one related, but different, from the Panthera Clan's. And also, Khybon will be making our Youtube channel, and I will hopefully put up a footage of CoD: Black Ops gameplay for the clan this Friday :) If not, then I apologize for early promises xD

~|| Panthera Fatalis ||~

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Our good old friend, MooseSmuggler has been VMing every GVV member saying drama was too much for me to handle, so GVV closed. Hrmmm, there's one part missing in this story, or maybe even partS. xD I have a feeling that you WANTED GVV to close down, Moosey., as you resolved to close it WHEN I give you the position of leader ;) I'm not that dumb, you know.

Anyhoochie,

A war with Team Enchanted Garden is underway. Make the Triple Alliance proud, Warriors! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.