• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

❂❋❂ The Rise of the Beasts ❂❋❂

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrar14

Statter Master
I was asked to be a co leader in rwhite's clan but i didnt accept it because im nice like that

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Thanks for not leaving! loyalty is good!

I think reptilia leader and co-leader are the only active leaders :s

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I would like an RNG!

PM if interested

richm88

shiny hunter
May I join

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
you may, but you must fill out in the form shown in the first post.

richm88

shiny hunter
Ok.Ive had a look and shall do so later

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
kk, please tell your division leader. Also, please try not to double-post. Edit the previous one to say something new.

abrar14

Statter Master
Oh woops. I asked most of my friends to join but there already in a clan

EDIT: How do i rank up?

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
You rank up by receiving the appropriate number of points for the next rank- see first division post (at the beginning) for details

Regiaz

Im back *****es
ok so we fixed my monitor when i get home tomorrow it will be my 19th birthday and i will try to get on but i may be busy with my friends for awhile but on sunday i will definitely be more active and challenging leadership for rank ups since i want arcanine rank... wait i was wondering since khybon knows how strong i can be is it possible for me to start out a rank or two higher than normal? just wondering so please dont be offended anyone.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
sorry, but no :|

that would be unfair to the people who worked for that rank...

recruit and battle! nice way to get points.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
great! do you want a wi-fi battle? VM me if so. Happy B-Day Regi!

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
I'll wifi when I get home, okay? I'll VM. You'll help me get back into the jist of wifi battlin'; been POing far too long for my tastes.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
okay, please do!

Regiaz

Im back *****es
yay!!!! i feel sooooo loved from you guys :) oh my computer is not only back up but it got an upgrade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.