• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

❤ Sweet Lolita Art Shop ❤

Estellise

peachy
Gb1mIkb.png

"Prepare to be dazzled!"
Hello, and welcome. My name’s Seles, and I’ll be making graphics for you! Please read the rules, and use the proper request format.

Rules:
[Spoil]1) Do not take your banner/icon/recolor/etc and claim it as your own. You don’t HAVE to give credit, but it is appreciated.
2) Requests usually take two to three days, depending on what the request was and how busy I am. Sometimes it may take longer. Please don’t rush me!
— You can ask me, via PM/VM, how your request is coming along if it hasn’t been finished within five days of your original post time. Don’t ask about it on the thread, since that would be spam…
3) Please don’t send me fanart to edit if you haven’t asked the artist if it’s okay to use their art!
— Also, when requesting recolors, poke-cosplays, and texture banners/icons, please send me transparent images (.png files), since they’re easiest to edit.
4) I will redo your request if you tell me what you don’t like about it. However, if you don’t like it and you don’t tell me, then there’s really nothing I can do to fix it…
5) Don’t request when the list is full, or I’ll have to reject your request. Sorry! Just request again when I reopen shop.
6) Please pick up your request as soon as you can! To save space on my art shop’s Imgur, I delete requests after three days of completion. So, save them to your computer and put them on your own personal accounts, it’ll save you the time and energy.
7) You can request multiple things at once, however please don’t request more than three things. You can request more things after one week of your request(s) completion.

If you don’t follow these rules, then you will get a strike and can’t request in several days. If you get three strikes, then “you’re out” and you can’t request anymore. So, please do be careful! I don’t want to ban anyone… [/spoil]

Handy things:
[spoil]SPPf’s rules
Fanart shop rules
Signature checker
Bulbapedia has most, if not all, official artwork for Pokemon characters
Pkparaiso has most animated sprites from the 6th generation
Pokecheck Has all animated sprites from BW2
Dafont.com
Shizoo has a lot of great textures
DeviantArt has plenty of great colorings/textures to choose from, and most of which are completely free to use (YOU MUST ASK THE ARTIST IF IT IS OKAY TO YOU THEIR ARTWORK THOUGH!)
Likewise, Pivix also has thousands of great works to choose from (look at comment above)[/spoil]

Offering:
[Spoil]
czZe4Sy.png

xxx
Banner:
Size:
Picture:
Color(s):
Effects:
Text(dafont.com):
Do you wanna life bottle with that? (Special stuff):
Matching icon?: