• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

「inquisitory」

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleMew

no promises
☜♡☞
「inquisitory」

After a short break of icon/banner making, I started to focus on icon colourings instead of texturising and stuff so here is some of my work I have done recently. Some include textures because the end result didn't turn out right or was a little plain and there are a couple banners. I go a little bright and colourful instead of mellow and dull. You may use any of my shitty work as long as you credit me. I am happy with all of them apart from Nejiki because of the outline and I can't re-sprite it. I'll post more as I make them and suggestions are appreciated.

➟ Pokemon
[IMG139]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/ikuty/Icons/Anime/Pokemon/Jun02.png[/IMG139] [IMG139]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/ikuty/Icons/Anime/Pokemon/Jun03.png[/IMG139]
HIKARI.png
Shayminselctive.png
Rileygen.png
aerial01.png
[IMG139]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/ikuty/Icons/Anime/Pokemon/Jun04.png[/IMG139] [IMG139]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/ikuty/Icons/Anime/Pokemon/Jun05.png[/IMG139] [IMG139]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/ikuty/Icons/Anime/Pokemon/Jun06.png[/IMG139]
Nejiki.png
shayminselective2.png
Aerial02.png
Suicune01.png
Jojo-02.png
Jojo-01.png
TadashiNyah01.png

➟ Stock

uniqlodeer.png
bunnycraft.png
uniqlozebra.png
jellyfish.png
Capi01.png

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
The Jun ones are really pretty and I like the stock images one. The zebra one is cute and really funny. The all look really jazzy and colorful. The only one that looks weird is Nejeki/Thorton; the dark outlines kill it.

PurpleMew

no promises
The Jun ones are really pretty and I like the stock images one. The zebra one is cute and really funny. The all look really jazzy and colorful. The only one that looks weird is Nejeki/Thorton; the dark outlines kill it.

Thanks Chloe <3 I am happy with the colouring on the Jun icons and yes I know, It needs to be pixel-overed and I suck at spriting so I couldn't do anything. Thanks for the comment and yes the Zebra is cute.

Shuam

righteous
I don't know if it's just me, but all of your Jun ones look like they have exactly the same coloring, and all of your other ones have the same coloring, and the only one that is unique from the others is the Skymin one.

Try to work on separating one from another, because it truly looks like you could have just saved the PSD, and replaced layer 1 for all of those Jun ones.

PurpleMew

no promises
Jun03.png

Weird picture choice haha.

Would you like to input or just spam more?

I don't know if it's just me, but all of your Jun ones look like they have exactly the same coloring, and all of your other ones have the same coloring, and the only one that is unique from the others is the Skymin one.

Try to work on separating one from another, because it truly looks like you could have just saved the PSD, and replaced layer 1 for all of those Jun ones.

I am aware I used the same colouring for the Jun icons but I was asked too because they were requested, sorry if it seems I was lazy by just repeating the colouring. All the others have different colouring and I also think the Skymin icon is best. Thanks.

Edit: Two new icons. Two stock and one Riley/Gen.

bunnycraft.png
jellyfish.png
Rileygen.png

I am currently looking for some new images to work with.

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
i like how your getting the colour manipulation down - gotta love messin' with the colours

i like the softness on this one though

Shayminselctive.png

PurpleMew

no promises
I like how your getting the colour manipulation down - gotta love messin' with the colours

I like the softness on this one though

Shayminselctive.png

So much lol. I actually used a tuturial from RubyMoon to do that one but changed a few selective colouring and fill layers because it didn't looke right. Thanks Kida.

Whatever...

Nejiki.png

A little dull

Jun02.png
Rileygen.png

These seem blurry. maybe a sharpen?

As for the rest of them the colors are good.

It's not whatever. It is meant to be dull colours, that's what you call colour manipulation. Okay but I am focusing on the colouring. Thanks.

I am going to edit this post later with some AerialShipping (Ash x Kellyn) icons asked for by S-Unit and yes they will probabally involve the same colouring but I may change some.

Edit: Change of plan. I made a crappy banner for a friend.

Junndramatic.png

Art by Amber Ke 珀珂 of pixiv. Thanks to Sweet May for translating it for me.

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises
3 New AerialShipping Icons. Will edit if I make some more. I prefer the first one but I like the colouring on the others but they didn't go well with the images I used.

aerial01.png
Areial03.png
Aerial02.png

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Nice avatar work. You really seem to have the ability to edit yourself that I absolutely do not possess :p

My favorite is definately:
TadashiNyah01.png

PurpleMew

no promises
Nice avatar work. You really seem to have the ability to edit yourself that I absolutely do not possess :p

My favorite is definately:
TadashiNyah01.png

Thank you. I am focusing on icons for the time being but also seeing the effects of textures. Yeah that is one of my best icons imo aswell.

Jokerstanler.png
for Mr. Joker

Mewluvr200Kirby01.png
for Mewluvr200

narutopokedude01-1.png
for Narutopokedude

Some more requests from my shop. I was focusing more on text effects and light textures on these than colours this time but messed about with filters on the second banner.

Last edited:

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Wow, Purplemew your icons are amazing! I love the Gligar one! I do need a new icon...maybe I'll use it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.