• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ポケモン言えるかな?

qwilfisher

pokénaut
i'm on a mission of drawing all pokemon! i'm actually doing this on livejournal for pokemonathon if any of you are familiar with it. so i thought since i'm here i'd ask everyone for suggestions on the next pokemon i have to draw.

here's some of the old stuff that i'm rather fond of:
1.jpg

789.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

38.jpg

4142.jpg

43.jpg

49.jpg

and actually there's a buttload more, but in any case; i'm currently on golem! any ideas of what i should draw hims doing?

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Do Shinx, Luxio & Luxray.
As Gin (herrosferret) would call them: Elec-lions/Lions.

Maybe you could do the Eeveelutions.

qwilfisher

pokénaut
Do Shinx, Luxio & Luxray.
As Gin (herrosferret) would call them: Elec-lions/Lions.

Maybe you could do the Eeveelutions.

oh yeah, of course! but i'm kind of trying to do them in order for now. then again, i'm kind of in a rut, so maybe i'll do those to spark some inspiration?

espeongiraffarigskitty.jpg

here's some stickers i made for a friend awhile back, including espeon ;196;!

serenaballerina

I love your art style...its cute and original. =]

Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray are my favourite Pokemon...I would love it if you drew them.

I suggest you read some of the Pokedex entries to get ideas for what to draw them doing. That helps me sometimes. The Golem pokedex entries talk about Golem being able to withstand dynamite. It also talks about him shedding his skin and tumbling down mountains during earthquakes.

Starrmyt

still loves gen II
Ah!
The Golbat looks....too realistic, it almost looks as if it weren't a pokemon

That was a compliment.

Great imagination on the Dugtrio, by the way. I knew it was a mole pokemon, but now I guess I know what they mean by mole. Hahahaha...

It would be awesome if you drew a Chimchar...just to see what it would look like in your art style.

[aka]

Amazing!
A similar yet varying style! Brilliant!
=D I like it. Well done.

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
wow these drawings are amazing they look oriental in a way. Can you do gardevoir?

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
wow very intersting art style! keep up the good work

PurpleMew

no promises
Well aren't you very good at this.

I like your unique style in the way you have layed your Pokemon out and used photo's and patterns to make each on different. You shading could use little touching up on certain images like the Squirtle line because I can't notice any but other than that you've got a nice little bundle of art work here. Nice job and I'd like to see more of what you can offer.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
These are vary good. I admire your style. It is just was I love, I hope to see you inprove. It would be great to see some baby pokemon. I am asking you to do Mime Jr.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I absolutely adore your style of art. The Squirtle/Oddish picture is to die for cute. The only one I'm not so crazy far is the Golbat picture, not Zubat b/e the drawing of Zubat is awesome. :] Yet, Golbat's color seems off & the whole look of it's face is odd but it's really the way it should be. :[ Sort of creepy like that, it's Golbat's signature look. Anyway, really great art here.

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
I love the bulldog face that you gave to blastoise, it suits him perfectly. In fact all of the squirtle pictures are adorable, and everything else, has a great sense of style. You know who you are, man, that's fantastic.

But then I look down to the golbat, and I say to myself "WHOA MAN, THAT'S STRAIGHT FROM THE YELLOW SUBMARINE!"
Please tell me that you had inspiration from the Blue Meanie Bulldog, because if you did then you're my hero and I want to marry you.

Sheepdog standing in the rain
Bullfrog doing it again...

j1y2n4x

Pokemon Artist
What about doing them in the order in "Pokemon ierukana?"?
Since you typed the name of the song for your title.

I like your weedle.

qwilfisher

pokénaut
Big reply~

to serenaballerina, starrmyt, yeabuddy46, cyndaquil2479, Mr. Joker and Muerte_Rigurosa: i'd love to do all of your requests<3 just give me a little time first, 'kay?

to Cryptozoologist, [aka], aaron-now, SQUIRTLETamer08: thanks so much for the compliments *blushu*

PurpleMew: i totally see what you mean. my shadows are really, uh, not that good. i'll keep what you said in mind the next time i color.

kirby8933083: yeah, he does look a little off because it's so completely off his original design, except that he's a bat with a big mouth. i kind of just wanted to slightly re-invent him, but i completely get what you're saying~

Raunchy_fad: oh... my god... this is one of the last places i ever would have thought to find another beetles fan!!!

j1y2n4x: that's... a really good idea actually. i think i'll do that later though since i'm so far (not really, i'm just super lazy) in the pokedex.

Dattebayo

Banned
Those look nicely done, I like the Golbat fan art the most because the design reminds me of any creature from Miyazaki (I think that's how you spell it) film.

I stopped coming to serebiiforums because of the lack of originality here. although there are talented people they seem to waste their talents on doing mediocre, carbon copy anime/sugimori style. even though some are impressive most just underwhelm you and leave you feeling a bit ripped off. Your art however, has restored my faith in people in serebiiforums.

Each Pokémon are so different yet they all fit together so well. They all have personalities and just really what art is about. They have that magic in them that makes you smile and want to see more. They’re all so quirky and impressive.

Ahhhh you’re my favourite person here on serebiiforums purely because of your amazing art. Thank you :)