• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ミ★ HGSS Celebration Contests≈ 『 Digital Media 』

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my two entries here~ I couldn't find any cool Ho-oh/Lugia images and I guess I ended up quitting in vectoring one... XD;
hgsscontest_hgcoverart.png

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu213/kiuionniku/design/hgsscontest_hgcoverart.png
hgsscontest_ssoverart.png

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu213/kiuionniku/design/hgsscontest_ssoverart.png

:D Poster to come soon... ? Let's see!

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Well here are my entrys, no Ideas came with the box, but I had to try XD

Boxart.png

and...a Poster:

Heartgoldsoulsilver.png

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I'm only going to enter this one for now because I don't have time to finish the other Heart Gold box. I'll edit this post and add it on when I finish because I have some volunteering stuff to do. xD; And I wasn't sure if animations were allowed. ^^; I also linked this picture to the higher quality .swf version because the .gif version diffused/dithered on its own.
http://i28.*******.com/2mozbyo.gif

PurpleMew

no promises
I'm only going to enter this one for now because I don't have time to finish the other Heart Gold box. I'll edit this post and add it on when I finish because I have some volunteering stuff to do. xD; And I wasn't sure if animations were allowed. ^^; I also linked this picture to the higher quality .swf version because the .gif version diffused/dithered on its own.
http://i28.*******.com/2mozbyo.gif

:0 I prefered if it wasn't animated but I will allow it, but only because it is very simplistic.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Well, here's my entry:

boxartgold.jpg

Might make a Soul Silver one and post it soon =]

PurpleMew

no promises
Well, here's my entry:

boxartgold.jpg

Might make a Soul Silver one and post it soon =]

I love your idea of the rainbow ^^~

I'm sorry guys but my entry Advertisement Poster for the contest is on my laptop which I have accidently broken and in need of getting it fixed my laptops hard-drive will be whiped so I may not be able to enter ;;

I made a Soul Silver box art for my entry:

ssboxart.png

Hopefully it's all right... xD; I may also make a Heart Gold box art and I will make an advertisement poster soon. ^^

PurpleMew

no promises
I made a Soul Silver box art for my entry:

ssboxart.png

Hopefully it's all right... xD; I may also make a Heart Gold box art and I will make an advertisement poster soon. ^^

That's perfect :] I look forward to seeing your other entries ^^~

Thanks very much PurpleMew ^_^ I got the idea from the Rainbow Wing =]

Welcome [= I look forward to your other box art.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Well...the Lugia was traced out of one of my old pencil drawings...just in case if you're wondering where the heck that Lugia came from.

I was going to do the HeartGold (since I like Ho-oh better) but it's going to take me too long to trace out Ho-oh so I just went for the easier option. Even though it's "easier", the tracing/colouring still took me ages, imo.

*resists saying things such as "I fail" etc.*

Contestentry.png

Nick@Night

HGSSBanner.png

I ended up using the art form the Island Cave TC just because I couldn't find any art of the whirl Islands I really cared for, and I'm guessing every already knows where I got the tower from, Ho-oh is cut out from a SSBB Screen-shot, and and I re-colored the Shadow Lugia from XD

PurpleMew

no promises
Still loving all the entries.

Sorry I haven't been able to get on the last couple of days. Being back at school has been so time consuming.

You have a week tomorrow to get your finished entries in!

Dun dun dunn!

Contest is over now~ It's judging time!

Thread to be opened soon. Thank you all for entering. ♥

Oh and because PurpleMew and I have classes and school and all that jazz, results will be delayed. Sorry guys. ;; But Saturday we should have everything ready to post!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.