• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ミ★ HGSS Celebration Contests≈ 『 Fan Art 』

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleMew

no promises
eventn.jpg

Here is mine! Took 1 week.
Software used:photoshop 7.0

That's awesome! But can you please stick your name somewhere on your entry?

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
In the trainer & Pokemon category are you allowed to draw an original trainer as long as the pokemon is from Johto? in this case a Azumarill.

I have two more entries.

Here's another for the Battle category: http://i28.*******.com/2w3xn9j.png

And here's mine for the Legendary Team Pose (or whatever it's called) : http://i25.*******.com/26235lz.jpg (Yeah, it's a painting)

Nidoprince

Wait, when I showed mine and asked if I could enter with my drawing, it's not like it's not entered because I asked if I could enter with it, right? In shorter terms, is my fan art officially entered in the contest? I was making sure, just because it's almost time to end the contest.

PurpleMew

no promises
Wait, when I showed mine and asked if I could enter with my drawing, it's not like it's not entered because I asked if I could enter with it, right? In shorter terms, is my fan art officially entered in the contest? I was making sure, just because it's almost time to end the contest.

Yes it is entered.

Sorry I haven't been able to get on the last couple of days. Being back at school has been so time consuming.

You have a week tomorrow to get your finished entries in!

Last edited:

Nidoprince

One more question before the contest ends (Which by the way, I am very excited to see the results). When I asked if posting more than one answer would help you win, you (Sweet May) responded:

Why would it? Having more entries wouldn't increase anything other than the number of entries that the contest gave.

You can. It wouldn't make your chances of winning higher (unless they're REALLY good or say, the most appealing to the judges)

But then Mr. Joker asked the following:

Question: Will there be a winner for each catagory?

And Sweet May answered:

Pretty much.
(I feel like I'm giving evidence to court :p)

So LET'S SAY that there was only one entry, and then that same person posted another one in a different category. That means he would win two prizes, right? Now we'll put this in a more realistic term. Let's say there were more people entering, but one person entered in different tasks. Then if there's a winner for every task, that means that person would have more chances of winning at least one prize, correct? I'm just trying to clear things up, sorry if this sounds rude.

PurpleMew

no promises
Now this is an amazing work of art. Props to you.
Awesome...

Seriously guys read the rules. Don't post unless your asking a question or posting a entry.

I don't have my scanner right now, so is photography allowed?

Yes that's fine.

So LET'S SAY that there was only one entry, and then that same person posted another one in a different category. That means he would win two prizes, right? Now we'll put this in a more realistic term. Let's say there were more people entering, but one person entered in different tasks. Then if there's a winner for every task, that means that person would have more chances of winning at least one prize, correct? I'm just trying to clear things up, sorry if this sounds rude.

By that she means per category. So two of 'Starter Pokemon and Trainer group pose.' won't increase your chances of winning but you can enter a 'Starter Pokemon and Trainer group pose.' and 'Legendary team pose.'

There is a winner and prize for each category and yes that is right.

All the contests will close at aprox 5PM tomorrow mre likely GMT time but it depends when Sweet May gets on.

Nidoprince

Makes sense. But wait, if the contest closes at 5pm tomorrow, will the winner be announced then? Or will you judge the winner at a random time?

PurpleMew

no promises
Makes sense. But wait, if the contest closes at 5pm tomorrow, will the winner be announced then? Or will you judge the winner at a random time?

No! Me and Sweet May need through all four threads and pick a winner for each category then get the trophy maker to put the names on the trophys and then we will post the thread with the awards. It will be atleast a day.

Imagine

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ
I hope it's not too late.
01-1.jpg

Everything was drawn by hand so it's a little messy. I'm sorry if the colours are a bit messed-up, I didn't have that many pencil crayons to choose from at that time. D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.