• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ミ★ HGSS Celebration Contests≈ (too late)

zokou

Fill-Rucca Gymleader
hello there, think this may be my first post in 2 years! saw the contest too late but still wanted to share my image, and there's a bit of a story/explanation with it. the pic is base on the day my brother, cousins and i went to the Celebi day way back when. it was one of those days that was just perfect. the sun was out, NOM was down there doing interviews and such and there was a real sense of Pokemon fever int he air(apologies at how nerdy that sounds) but it was magical. we battle loads of trainers, including guys from the then No.1 pokesite Azure Heights. the combination of receiving Celebi, battling tough trainers and being surrounded by my family was overwhelming. this was also one of the first occasions we battled under our gym banner; the Fill_Rucca gym. anyhow just wanted to share that story and this image. as mental as it sound it was one of those days when you feel like you could be in the Pokemon world. crap men in white coats have just arrived at my front door ;)

celebei.jpg

zokou

Fill-Rucca Gymleader
i'm not trying to enter it. i'm aware the comp had closed, i just didn't want to waste it.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Aw, that is adorable! You really get a sense of family togetherness, as well as kindness and respect for Pokémon, as exemplified by the way the boy interacts with Celebi and Cyndaquil.

Very cute :D

KaGa

FillRucca Deputy
This is too awesome! It looks real sugimori style, nice work :D Are those two character supposed to be anyone in particular? ;)

It's a kickass art I admit. Damn I would have let you entered but again, responsibility needs to come to play.

Cute story and like KaGa explained, the style seems very close to Sugimori.