• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

夢の影の夢の店(yumenokage's shop of dreams)夢の影の夢の店

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Green = I have that pokemon right now
Yellow = pending trade with someone and don't have it yet but will have it very soon
White = Don't have that pokemon

Hope that clarifys it! Basically only choose from the ones highlighted in green. My list needs updating as well so will do that very soon. :)

okay! even only considering the green ones that's still a lot. :) Can you tell me what sort of things (gender, natures, eggmoves, ivs, nicknameability) you have on the safari ball bagon, the fast ball pichu, and the heavy and moon ball Ralts, if applicable? I'm thinking of one of those. Also, would you like a nickname on the vulpix? Since they're all Japanese, there's a few things to be aware of with nicknames, which I copy and pasted below from somewhere else in this thread.

If a pokemon is from my Japanese game, please also note that I cannot nickname it something longer than six characters, and any English letters will look a bit different (bigger overall and wider/more spaced-out). However, also note that a multi-stage pokemon with its generic Japanese species name will, upon evolution, have its name changed to the generic species name of its evolved form in the language of the language file it is being evolved on. Ie. if I traded you one of my un-nicknamed Japanese vulpixes it would start out as "ロコン" but would change to "Ninetails" upon evolution on an English language file.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
okay! even only considering the green ones that's still a lot. :) Can you tell me what sort of things (gender, natures, eggmoves, ivs, nicknameability) you have on the safari ball bagon, the fast ball pichu, and the heavy and moon ball Ralts, if applicable? I'm thinking of one of those. Also, would you like a nickname on the vulpix? Since they're all Japanese, there's a few things to be aware of with nicknames, which I copy and pasted below from somewhere else in this thread.

Moon Ralts: destiny bond/ally switch/memento/skill swap female, any nature, no IV's, can be NN
Heavy Ralts: female, any nature, no egg moves, no IV's, can be NN
Safari Bagon: Modest, 5IV - ATK, no egg moves, can be NN, female, can change nature
Fast Pikachu: female, no egg moves, no IV's, can be NN, any nature

I don't breed IV's onto apricorn ball mons so it's only a select few I get from trades that already have IV's and stuff on them. I'm happy to breed any nature or IV spread onto anything you want though so you don't have to take them how they are. I do have several dream balll mons that are comp bred as well as a few other apircorn ball mons that are already bred should none of them suffice. :)

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
hard choices... it's unfortunate for some pokemon, like pikachu, that they can't be in an apricorn ball with their hidden ability...

hmm... I'll think I'll take a heavy ball ralts. I don't suppose you could get it timid with the egg moves of the moon ball one, with 5iv-attack? I'd like to MM one sometime, and that would allow me to jump right in once I get to it. I'd prefer a trace one, but I honestly have enough BP from pokebank that it wouldn't really be a problem to get an ability capsule for it.

let me know when you're ready and we can set up a time to trade. Times I'm more generally available are listed in my sig.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
hard choices... it's unfortunate for some pokemon, like pikachu, that they can't be in an apricorn ball with their hidden ability...

hmm... I'll think I'll take a heavy ball ralts. I don't suppose you could get it timid with the egg moves of the moon ball one, with 5iv-attack? I'd like to MM one sometime, and that would allow me to jump right in once I get to it. I'd prefer a trace one, but I honestly have enough BP from pokebank that it wouldn't really be a problem to get an ability capsule for it.

let me know when you're ready and we can set up a time to trade. Times I'm more generally available are listed in my sig.

That's no problem. I will start breeding that for you. I have no idea how long it will take though so I'll just let you know when it's ready :)

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Hello yumenokage,

I'm interested trading for your timid male Pumpkaboo and also couple of your Eevees. I can trade in return berries from your looking for list.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Hello yumenokage,

I'm interested trading for your timid male Pumpkaboo and also couple of your Eevees. I can trade in return berries from your looking for list.

ok. what do you have? And what eevees are you interested in? Note that for females other than dusk ball, the iv spreads may not be ideal. btw, I'm going to be pretty busy this week with midterms, so I apologize in advance if I'm not available too often to trade.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
ok. what do you have? And what eevees are you interested in? Note that for females other than dusk ball, the iv spreads may not be ideal. btw, I'm going to be pretty busy this week with midterms, so I apologize in advance if I'm not available too often to trade.

Sorry for the late reply but I don't need the Pumpkaboo anymore and I have these berries: wiki, razz, bluk, nanab, wepear, pinap, cornn, magost, rabuta, nomel, spelon, pamtre, watmel, durin, belue, colbur. Also I can trade both fall and winter deerling. Now for the eevees I would like to know if you any of them fit this criteria I'm looking for:

Non-HA with Calm nature and wish egg move
HA with Jolly nature

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Sorry for the late reply but I don't need the Pumpkaboo anymore and I have these berries: wiki, razz, bluk, nanab, wepear, pinap, cornn, magost, rabuta, nomel, spelon, pamtre, watmel, durin, belue, colbur. Also I can trade both fall and winter deerling. Now for the eevees I would like to know if you any of them fit this criteria I'm looking for:

Non-HA with Calm nature and wish egg move
HA with Jolly nature

I actually just finished getting the deerling off the gts, so I don't need those anymore, but I have a lot of extra eevees so you can just give me berrie(s). Of the ones you've listed, I'd most want colbur, and after that I don't particularly care which.

On the eevees, all of them except for a some of the dive ball ones have the egg moves wish, stored power, yawn, and baton pass. (The last one is a level-up move for eevee, but not for its evolutions, so I bred it as an egg move so it could be taken on and off via move relearner). I MM'ed a shiny eevee in a duskball for an umbreon, so I have a lot of leftovers from that, which are calm natured without HA. Do you want a male or female for that? 5iv-attack? As for a HA jolly one, I'm afraid I don't have very much, as the only ones with that combination that I have or will be breeding were ones for a male leafeon in nest ball, and so I only have 2 male, one with missing SpDef and one missing Def, and one female missing Atk and Def. If you just want an HA, I've been breeding for a female timid HA eevee in dream ball, and I have a lot of leftovers so far for that.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I actually just finished getting the deerling off the gts, so I don't need those anymore, but I have a lot of extra eevees so you can just give me berrie(s). Of the ones you've listed, I'd most want colbur, and after that I don't particularly care which.

On the eevees, all of them except for a some of the dive ball ones have the egg moves wish, stored power, yawn, and baton pass. (The last one is a level-up move for eevee, but not for its evolutions, so I bred it as an egg move so it could be taken on and off via move relearner). I MM'ed a shiny eevee in a duskball for an umbreon, so I have a lot of leftovers from that, which are calm natured without HA. Do you want a male or female for that? 5iv-attack? As for a HA jolly one, I'm afraid I don't have very much, as the only ones with that combination that I have or will be breeding were ones for a male leafeon in nest ball, and so I only have 2 male, one with missing SpDef and one missing Def, and one female missing Atk and Def. If you just want an HA, I've been breeding for a female timid HA eevee in dream ball, and I have a lot of leftovers so far for that.

OK, for the Calm eevee I'll take a Male with 5iv-attack and I'll take the male with the missing SpDef. For them I give you the Colbur and Wepear berry. How many berries did you want?

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
OK, for the Calm eevee I'll take a Male with 5iv-attack and I'll take the male with the missing SpDef. For them I give you the Colbur and Wepear berry. How many berries did you want?

that'll be fine. Which friend code should I add, and what's your in-game name?