Japanese: タケシ / 武 [Takeshi]
Korean: 웅 [Ung]
Chinese: 小剛 [Xiǎo Gàng]
Where fans of Brock congregate and celebrate his invaluable service to the history of the Pokémon anime, as well as the games and manga. We welcome fans of all shapes and sizes, so long as you are an avid fan of Brock.
1. Follow all rules on SPPf.
2. Follow all rules in the Club Rules section.
3. Do not spam or flame other members here. Respect each other as you would respect Brock.
4. Please refrain from posting one-liners. Don't post if you only have a little comment to make.
5. If you join, please post regularly. Your membership may be canceled if you don't. If you naturally don't come here on SPPf often, I'll be lenient about it.
6. To join, just include a Lombre smilie in your first post (subject to change). Also a little confessions as to why you like Brock would be just fine :]
7. Anyone is free to make new topics. But don't make a new topic so soon from the last.
8. If you are given a warning for breaking a rule, please don't complain here. Either take it to PM or, better yet, don't complain at all.
8. a) Don't post while you're banned.
8. b) If you have a question regarding the rules, or anything club-related, likewise, put it in a PM.
9. No mini-mini-modding. Unless you've been appointed by me to be able to do so, don't give out a warning on our behalf.
10. Don't complain about the first post being Courier New >.>
11. Read the above rules. You don't have to read the last one.
12. Have fun :]
Leader: Yonowaru in Chaos
Co-Leader: Mr. Joker
When you break a rule, you get a little warning in the shape of a Croagunk ;453; next to your name on the members list. Three of them and consider yourself jabbed for a week. Six of them, jabbed for a month. Accumulate nine of them, and you're permanently banned. If you somehow manage to get ten or more of them, well...I'll consider reporting it to a mod if I haven't done so already.
Also, you won't earn a Croagunk if you break a rule trying to join.
If anyone has a good picture of Brock that is of a considerable size (i.e. larger than the Serebii episode pic sizes), please recommend it to me. I'm in an urge to replace the current splash image.
None yet, until we get a bit of a discussing number.