• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Everyday I`m Shuffling V.2

Disclaimer: I will not be using anymore Jap-Eng text cos it'll take too long to type it all out.

Based on an older version, started by Zhanton, this game goes out to all you music fans out there. The 'concept' of this is asking a question, then getting an answer (that's most likely unrelated).

Simply, the OP posts a question, then, the NP sets their MP3/ iPod/ iTunes, or whatever other music source available that can shuffle, to, of course, shuffle. Whichever song comes up will be the answer to the question. Then, they post their own question. And then the NP answers via shuffle. And so on...

Here's an example:
Poster A: What day is it?

Poster B: Break your heart (Taio Cruz)
What should I have for dinner?

Poster C: Moves like Jagger (Maroon 5)
What question should I ask?

Rules:
1. All SPPf rules apply. That goes without saying.
2. Try not to cheat. Even if the song chosen is somehow unknown to the whole of SPPf but you. Or if you think the song is embarrasing or whatever. Unless...
3. The title contains swearing, then you can re-shuffle.
4. This applies to questions too.

I'll start.
What time is it?​

Last edited: