• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

0.0 rmt? 0.0

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Omg. My last team took forever to make so i'm planing on a different team now. well here it is. If i write something wrong (like my physcial sweeper as a physcial wall) then please tell me.

spiritomb.png
gliscor.png
gengar.png
dpmfa073.png
dpmfa373.png
dpmfsb376.png

spiritomb.png

Spiritomb@ leftover
Careful
trait: pressure
252 hp/ 100 def/ 40 attk/ 116 sp def
sucker punch
taunt
pain split
will-o-wisp
I start off with this poke. taunt is to stop other leads to setup. painsplit to regain some hp after some hard hit. will-o-wisp to annoy other strong sweepers and sucker punch is to simple fight back.

gliscor.png

Gliscor@ leftovers
impish
trait: sand veil
252 def/ 252 hp/ 6 attk
ice fang
earthquake
knock off/ stealth rock
roost
simple physcial wall. roost for regaining some hp when i can or stall my opponent if they are will-o-wisped. I'm having a hard time deciding on knock off or stealth rocks. Earthquake for taking down any creature that i can take down XD and ice fang for dragons like mence or dragonite.

gengar.png

Gengar@ leftovers
timid
trait: leviate
252 sp attk/ 252 sp/ 6 hp
focus blast
thunderbolt
subsitute
shadow ball
Sp sweeper. subsitute for stoping some annoying status like sleep which can really annoy gengar. rest of the moves are pretty simple.

dpmfa073.png

Tentacruel@ leftovers
calm
trait: liquid ooze
252 HP/ 46 SpA/ 200 SpD
surf
ice beam
toxic spikes
rapid spin
toxic spiker and rapid spinner. surf and ice beam for a attck and toxic spikes to set up and rapid spin to spin away annoying opponent setups

dpmfa373.png

salamence@ ????
adamant
trait: intimadate
252 attk/ 252 sp/ 6 hp
dragon claw
dragon dance
earthquake
stone edge
a very simple dd mence. dragon dancce for speed and attk then proceed to sweeping with dragon claw to defeat other dragons, earthquake to defeat ground weaknesses and stone edge for some ice types that can really get into mence's way.

dpmfsb376.png

metgross@ life orb
adamant
trait: clear body
252 attk/ 140 hp/ 28 def/ 88 sp
agility
earthquake
meteor mash
expolsion
simple agiligross. agility for a speed boost. after that it can out almost everything. EQ meteor mash are for a strong sweep and when my meta get low in health of damage or life orb it can just expolde.

Well thats my whole team. Its mainly from shoddy but some of the EVs are changed. Please help!

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
-.- anyone?

Ground + Ice is a very common attacking combination. TTar, Gyara some Metagross all have this combination

You have 2, 2x ground weak and 2, 4x Ice weak. ScarfTran can have a lot of fun with this team.

Running Sub on Gengar seems.. redundant, unless paired with petaya or salac berry

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
spiritomb.png

Spiritomb@ leftover
Careful
trait: pressure
252 hp/ 100 def/ 40 attk/ 116 sp def
sucker punch
taunt
pain split
will-o-wisp
I start off with this poke. taunt is to stop other leads to setup. painsplit to regain some hp after some hard hit. will-o-wisp to annoy other strong sweepers and sucker punch is to simple fight back.

Doesnt work as a lead, in fact it's probably one of the worst Taunters to be honest, most leads will Taunt it rendering it completely useless. W-o-W is also bad, the majority of the pokes it aims to use it on, tend to stat up and beat it rather easily. Examples being Tyranitar, Lucario and Scizor. The Evs are bad as well

Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature (+S.Def -Spd)
252 HP/ 112 Def/ 144 S.Def
- Pain Split
- HP Ground
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit.

A favorite of mine, Pursuit + Sucker Punch means it beats Gengar and Azelf immediately, HP Ground allows it to be a makeshift counter to MixVire and to a lesser extent MixApe and Lucario, it also hits common Heatran and Magenzone switch ins very hard.

The Evs allow it to be 4HKOed by Timid Gengar's Shadow Ball iirc.

gliscor.png

Gliscor@ leftovers
impish
trait: sand veil
252 def/ 252 hp/ 6 attk
ice fang
earthquake
knock off/ stealth rock
roost
simple physcial wall. roost for regaining some hp when i can or stall my opponent if they are will-o-wisped. I'm having a hard time deciding on knock off or stealth rocks. Earthquake for taking down any creature that i can take down XD and ice fang for dragons like mence or dragonite.

Don't bother with Ice Fang, Gliscor can never hope to switch in on Mence or Dragonite's special attacks ever.

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
116 HP/ 176 Def/ 216 Spd
- Stealth Rock/ Taunt/ Swords Dance
- Roost
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake

The new platinum Gliscor, EVs allow it to outspeed Ice Punch Lucario and get leftovers recovery. Fire Fang is a must now since Scizor is such a potent threat.

gengar.png

Gengar@ leftovers
timid
trait: leviate
252 sp attk/ 252 sp/ 6 hp
focus blast
thunderbolt
subsitute
shadow ball
Sp sweeper. subsitute for stoping some annoying status like sleep which can really annoy gengar. rest of the moves are pretty simple.

If you're going to use Sub Gengar then why not opt for a MixGar.

Gengar @ Expert Belt
Naive Nature (+Spd -S.Def)
104 Atk / 164 S.Atk / 240 Spd
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

Hits Weavile, Tyranitar and Blissey switch ins rather hard with that Focus Punch.

dpmfa073.png

Tentacruel@ leftovers
calm
trait: liquid ooze
252 HP/ 46 SpA/ 200 SpD
surf
ice beam
toxic spikes
rapid spin
toxic spiker and rapid spinner. surf and ice beam for a attck and toxic spikes to set up and rapid spin to spin away annoying opponent setups

204 HP/ 52 Def / 252 S.Def

Is a much cleaner spread, gets leftovers recovery. S.Atk investment is pointless on it.

dpmfa373.png

salamence@ ????
adamant
trait: intimadate
252 attk/ 252 sp/ 6 hp
dragon claw
dragon dance
earthquake
stone edge
a very simple dd mence. dragon dancce for speed and attk then proceed to sweeping with dragon claw to defeat other dragons, earthquake to defeat ground weaknesses and stone edge for some ice types that can really get into mence's way.

Flamethrower > Stone Edge. always, otherwise Skarmory and Bronzong wall you with the most incredible ease, the -S.Atk nature does not really matter.

Also not taking advantage of Outrage is just bad. Yache Berry or Lum Berry as it's item.

dpmfsb376.png

metgross@ life orb
adamant
trait: clear body
252 attk/ 140 hp/ 28 def/ 88 sp
agility
earthquake
meteor mash
expolsion
simple agiligross. agility for a speed boost. after that it can out almost everything. EQ meteor mash are for a strong sweep and when my meta get low in health of damage or life orb it can just expolde.

Dont invest in defense "just because" more so when you're using Life Orb as it's item.

Just stick to: 168 HP/ 252 Atk/ 88 Spd

Keep in mind Timid Scarf Heatran are everywhere now, 124 HP/ 252 Atk/ 132 Spd, makes sure no Heatran ever gets the pleasure of revenge killing you after an Agility.

You really need to get something to absorb status.