• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbilly

Pokemon Breeder
I got starters. PM me if you guys are still looking

looking for a bulbasaur PM me with offers

The_gator

O-H-I-O
I have 5x bulbasaurs. pm me with offers. currently looking for white forest exclusives, grimer, torchic, piplup,and bagon

character_fan

Hi everyone,

I am looking to trade my ivysaur level 34 with special egg moves magical leaf and petal dance ... I am looking for a marill with sap sipper ability and ice punch, squirtle, togepi or eevee.

Please send me a private message if you are interested in trading. I am also looking to trade my level 50 zekrom.

thanks a lot guys!!

have a box full of bulbasaurs and also offering any starter pokemon. looking for any pokemon not found in black and any of the power items.

GreenTS

harlo! i'm new and love bulbasaur! Just wondering if anyone could trade me one =) help is awesomely appreciated!!

I have a snivy egg is that is wanted. I don't have much =(

PM me please. I LOVE BULBASAUR!

BLACK: FC: 3009 7857 5974

dayvee

Sorry if I've done this wrong, but:

I'm looking for a Bulbasaur. I have an untrained Snivy and Tepig and more besides. Please PM me if you're interested. :D

munchtyger

Have a few bred Bulbasour. Sig has what I'm looking for, but am always interested in other offers. PM me any offers.

BrandonAM

Primeape Fan
I'm looking for a bulbasaur, if anyone is willing to trade me for one please message me!

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I need a Bulbasaur :( anyone willing to give one up for something?
Preferably: any level and nature as long as it's not HACKED!

Someone want a feebas in return? With a careful nature?

My FC is in my sig, plz PM before you decide to trade with me. :)

DarthAce13

I'm LF UT Bulbasure, Squrital, Abra, and Porygon I got muost of the othe other staters Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Totodile,Treecko, Torchic, Chimchar(alot was chain breeding),Piplup will trade any one of thoese for the ones i need

Last edited:

Ichna

LF DW Bulbasaur, PM me for offers.

shmavik

looking for starters 1th-2th gen trade zorua with dark pulse and extrasensory

Status
Not open for further replies.