• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ju-da-su

Offering LEGIT JP DW Bulbasaur, also nicknamable as I'm its original OT. (Proof of legitimacy: GL profile page | DW Bulletin)

Looking for other DW starter (PROOF OF LEGITIMACY REQUIRED!)

PM/VM me with the offer.

==========================================

Also have *SHINY* RNG'd Timid Flawless Bulbasaur with Egg Moves: Light Screen, Magical Leaf, Leaf Storm, Power Whip. PM/VM with offer.[/QUOTE]

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Looking for any legit Female Eevee with it's DW ability. Can offer some other DW females (not all), starters, or Zoruas with Dark Pulse, among other things. PM for offers.

gatesy0093

I have all starters.

Looking for legendaries that I do not own (I have all 5th Gen legendaries)
Looking for shiny pokemon, any will do.
please pm me

mick_1232001

I can offer any starter, zorua, phione, any breedable gen-V and some pre gen-v shinies. PM me if your interested.

FroggiesMama

I've got lots of bulbasaurs, male and female. Most are being hatched out with Pokerus as my main party is infected, but I can hatch out a non-infected bulba by request. :) I'm really interested in tauros, oddish and bellsprout, but I'm open to ANY offer. Those three are just ones I am actively looking for at the moment.

Exon

After getting my Charmander, I'm looking for any Bulbasaur. I do not have much, but I can get you a Squirtle, Charmander, Turtwig, Zorua or one of the three Unova starters, for example. PM me please!

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
I have a jolly bulbasaur available for trade

wdistance

I will offer Gen 5 starters! I can also offer Squirtle and Charmander.

Last edited:

lucaflo

I'm looking for a bulbasaur I currently own almost all Unova Dex(including starters and legendaries) and some others from previous generation (mudkip for example)
PM if you're interested =)

spy888

looking for a bulbasuar and Squirtle. ask for a resonable offerdone

Last edited:

CoolTrainerFoxx

I have a few freshly hatched Bulbasaur up for trade. All male. Have petal dance. Looking for Charmander, Squirtle, or any starter from 2nd, 3rd, or 4th gen. Also looking for most 1st - 4th gen pokemon, so feel free to make offers.

Last edited:

ShinySir

I'm learning how to IV breed, only found out about it a could of days ago. So i'm pretty happy i actuly got one with one perfect IV, and cant belive that i aculty got a couple with THREE perfect IV's :) Anyway, here they are(all untouched):

#1 Bulbasaur, Lonley, Male, 20/16/16/15/31/20
#2 Bulbasaur, Hardy, Male, 20/16/0/15/31/20
#3 Bulbasaur, Bashful, Male, 4/16/16/15/31/20
#4 Bulbasaur, Lonley, Male, 31/16/16/15/15/20
#5 Bulbasaur, Mild, Male, 20/31/16/15/15/20
#6 Bulbasaur, Calm, Female, 4/16/16/15/31/20
#7 Bulbasaur, Quite, Male, 20/16/31/15/15/20
#8 Bulbasaur, Bashful, Female, 20/16/31/31/31/4
#9 Bulbasaur, Quiet, Male, 20/16/16/15/31/20
#10 Bulbasaur, Hardy, Male, 4/16/31/31/31/20
#11 Bulbasaur, Docile, Male, 4/16/31/31/15/20

Looking for shines, other good iv pokemon and dream world pokemon, would be better if they are untouched aswell.

A-Dust

I have a Bulbasaur for trade. You can trade me anything for it as I have one of every Pokemon and that includes Lillipups/Patrats.

chelseato

I'm after a bulbasaur. Can offer almost any 5th gen pokemon, including zorua and zoroark. Send me a private message if you're willing to trade?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT RID OF THESE!!!
I'm going back to my roots and giving away the Pokemon on this list.
I need to clear 2 boxes of Pokemon I have no use/need for. I don't want anything in return, really.
Once they're gone, they're gone! Don't bother asking me for natures, gender etc...
I won't be breeding more and don't have the time/energy/desire to rifle through them all to get what you want.
I'll literally just be grabbing the first one and giving it to you, got it? :)

Oh...and manners don't hurt :)

2x Bulbsaur
3x Treecko (1x is lvl.6)
1x Chikorita
1x Turtwig
2x Croconaw (lvl.22 & lvl.19)
2x Torchic
2x Cyndaquil
2x Tepig (Egg Move: Flame Charge)
1x Chimchar (Japanese)

1x Pansage
2x Panpour
2x Pansear (1x lvl.14, lvl.7 & 2 with Egg Move: Incinerate)

3x Spheal (Egg Moves)
1x Darumaka (Japanese)
1x Wobbuffet (nicknamed Maximo)
1x Nidorino
1x Rhyperior
2x Happiny
1x Rhyhorn
1x Magnezone
1x Gengar
1x Golem
1x Delibird
1x Drifblim
1x Hippopotas
1x Scyther
1x spinda
1x Cleffa
1x Kingler
1x Emolga (Japanese)
1x Unfezent
2x Deerling (Orange & Pink)
2x Bisharp (Egg moves)
1x Scolipede

1x Lileep
1x Archen
4x Tirtouga

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I am looking for a freshly hatched UT shiny Bulbasaur. Natures and IV's I don't matter as long as it's freshly hatched, shiny, and NOT nicknamed. Please, no hacks and no RNG abuse. If it is flawless I will asume it's hacked or was gotten through RNGing and I don't want it. Here's what I can offer:

FAL2010 Mew (& JP One), UT
GAMESTP Pichu (Pikachu Colored), UT
JP & US Crown Beasts, lvl. 50, 30
Pokemon XD Lugia, UT
10 ANIV Celebi, UT
JP Concert Chatot, UT
Kyle's Riolu, UT
WORLD08 Lucario, UT
JP Movie Darkrai & Shaymin, lvl. 53, 68
TRU Arceus, UT
JP 14th Movie Victini, UT
ROCKS Metang, UT