• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

manaphy72

hello i reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want a bulbasaur if anyone has one please contact me. VM or PM

Nakashima

Looking for a non-english bulbasaur, pm me to work out a deal =]

EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Offering a shiny, lvl 40 venusaur. Anyone who has a decent pokemon to match that to trade then send me a visitor message.

SoftRockStar

I have lots of Bulbasaurs for donation, some with pokerus (bad nature/IVs, though). PM-me!

edit: all Bulbasaurs are gone

Last edited:

handul6

Covered in Bees!
Looking for a dw ut bulbasaur.
Good iv's are preferred, but by no means required.

I have for offer:
Shinies- Tepig, Woobat, Dragonite, Voltorb, Vulpix, Steelix
DW FEmales- Eevee, Vulpix, Dratini, Poliwag
Events- , EUSMR09 Regigigas, and Ash's Pikachu (BT, sans Light ball)
And a few legendaries, on request if you are interested.

Last edited:

LAWLS

Offereing Non Japanese Bulbasaur LF UT Jolly Brave Bird and Roost Zubat Or any pokemon within Smogon's UU/RU teir

PokeWorldBW

Pokemon Battler
I'm looking for a legit Chlorophyll Bulbasaur from the Dream World. I can offer one of the Dream World Eeveelutions in return.

Last edited:
Looking for a bulbasaur! no specific natures needed! PM me :)

FatsGW

Looking for a bulbasaur / ivysaur /venusaur
ANY stat/nature

just want it to try and complete the Pokedex
i need charmander family and squirtle family if you have too.

Available for trade:
Any GEN 5 Pokemon
EXCEPT
Legendarys and those that require Stones to evolve (eg:Chandelure, etc)

DWbulba

Can I have a DW bulbasaur?

Hey I reaaaally need one of these for my drought team. I need a legit one but it's ok if it's cloned.Ivan trade you a female dratini with egg moves t-wave dragon rush waterfall. I would greatly apreciate this! Please respond soon

PirateBite

Trade Complete

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Looking for a dw female member of the saur family.
Have many offers, most are in sig and can make more offers. Can give shinies from all gens except 5th gen. Willing to trade legendaries but cannot trade ev'd good iv'd or egg moved pokes.

DWbulba

Hey I need. LEGIT DW bulbasaur. Please PM me if you have one so we can work out a deal. I have some very good pokemon!

BeoTheZero

Hook me up with a Bulbasaur yo. I'll offer my Samurott.
Lvl 51
Nickname: Mudkip
Moves :Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Hydro Cannon

Yes, I use it as my HM mule; you can easily breed it or take it to a Move Deleter.

Status
Not open for further replies.