• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeWorldBW

Pokemon Battler
Still looking for a legit Dream World Bulbasaur... I don't care if it's a clone, but it needs to have been received the proper way. PM me and we can negotiate a trade...

mick_1232001

I can breed all starters and anything else not in my sig. PM me if you are interested.

PedroCC

Looking for all the starters, PM me xD

Pokemon Black Friend Code:
5157 4251 4600
What I'm offering:
Most Starters (and evolutions)
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Oshowott
Fossil Pokemon:
- Archen
- Tirtouga
Specials
- Zorua
- Zoroark
Black Exclusives
- Vullaby
- Cotonee
- Deino
- Litwit
White Exclusives
- Petlil
- Larvesta

All Element Monkeys
- Panpour
- Pansear
- Pansage

duskmeteor

Looking for Dream World Bulbasaur with a good nature and nice iv's

Hey guys im looking for a bulbasaur male and female please, natures or ivs dont matter, please pm me and im sure we can figure something out.

camster12345

i got a shiny bulbasaur UT lv1 pm me with offers

oriclion

oldschool breeder(l)
Looking for a Bulbasaur EGG, with good nature IV's if possible! I REALLY need a bulba right now :s help! PM ME PLEASE!

Scarcof

I can breed Bulbasaurs and am looking for anything in my signature or a good offer

soundxfury

I've got a bunch of Bulbasaur if anyone wants. There's 2 females if you want one of those, and 5 have egg move Leaf Storm. The rest are just your average Bulbasaur.
PM me

Check my sig for what I'm looking for, or you can feel free to make me an offer of whatever you have. I would prefer the pokemon be from Kanto-Sinnoh.

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
lf dw bulbasaur no ot mat

offering:
world10 crobat
timid and quiet dw arceus
dw togekiss modest and sassy
dw charmander ut hardy
Dw squirtle ut bold
Dw porygon ut bold
UT b/w searcher axew w/ soothe bell serious
Ut timid corocoro croagunk
Ut jolly dw chimchar
PKTOPIA Electivire
dw treecko
dw torchic
dw piplup
dw turtwig
shny axew
shiny pidove

Last edited:

Swoobatty

I'm Batty!
I have a many spare lv 1 bulbasaur with the egg move petal dance. I am looking for a snivy with the moves iron tail and twister or a dratini with those moves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.