• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow101thehedgehog

My starter was Oak.
Anyone want to trade me a Bulbasaur for a Tirtouga or Darumaka? If you do PM me. My White FC is in my signature.

sadieviction

Please could someone trade me a Bulbasaur. I'm not concerned about the gender, I will give any of these pokemon if you wish to trade with me.

A Charmander,
Or a Squirtle,
Or a Growlithe.

I'm also willing to give any of these for a regular Bulbasaur.

A level 60 Mienshao, (Male)
A level 60 Altaria, (Male)
A level 47 Zebstrika, (Female)
A level 21 Victini.

If you want any of these pokemon I will trade one for a Bulbasaur, not concerened about the gender or if it is shiny.

swantonbomb2011

i have zorua's 11 tepigs, snivys, oshwotts, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, treeko, torchick
chickorita, totadile,

looking for turtwig, piplup or chimchar,

pm me if interested:)

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Today is your lucky day:

If my wish comes true, yours may too,

I seek a female Saur-evolution,
With DW ability would be the solution,

And if you comply and fulfill one of my desires,
A special egg my Pokemon for you will sire,

It will be hatched shiny, any hatchable Pokemon of your choice,
We'll trade an we will both succeed, our hearts will rejoice.
For the Pokemon also comes with Pokerus,
An EV training must.

Psykel

Musician
Looking for a Bulbasaur, just a standard one for pokedex completion purpose. Can breed any of the other starters except Charmander for the trade, or I could breed one of several others if you'd preffer. Give me an offer and I'll see what I can find for you.

eatingleg4peanut

Master Trainer
I need one, I have...Snivy's, Tepig's, Oshawott's, Tirtouga's, Archen's, zorua's, beldum's, ditto's for trade. PM me.

Ausgirl

Hi guys I'm looking for:

Bulbasaur/ Charmander/ Squirtle
Chikorita/ Cyndaquil/ Totodile
Treecko/ Torchic
Turtwig/ Chimchar/ Piplup

I can offer any of the following in return:

all Unova starters
Mudkip Ice Beam
Gothita
Petilil
Solosis
Rufflet
docile Ditto (English)
Cranidos Hammer Arm
Deino Dark Pulse
Zorua Dark Pulse

Last edited:

Benslem

Bulbasaur

Hi, I'd like any sort of Bulbasaur, and I'm willing to trade any of the Gen 5 Starters or a Dark Pulse Zorua. PM me please, if you're interested.

Ju-da-su

Offering legit Lv.10 Dream World Bulbasaur UT (Chlorphyll as Ability), RNG'd (Timid, Bold, Modest with max IVs for HP Fire 70) and non-RNG'd (Naive, relatively superior, 30 for Attack, 29 for Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed), as well as EV'd Lv.31 Dream World Ivysaur (6 HP and 252 Special Attack and Speed) evolved from the three RNG'd Bulbasaurs, ready to evolve to Venusaur in your English game for the English name.

Looking for other Dream World starters and Eeveelutions, but will only accept "fair" trade (meaning, if your starters or Eeveelutions have crappy IVs and nature, yeah, I might trade for it, but will only trade the non-RNG'd one. You can't have my RNG'd one unless yours is also in the same league as mine)

When you make your offer, please PM me with some kind of proof that it's legit. If you want my proof, refer to my post on the first page of this thread.

Para Noid

Im offering any bulbasaur for trade normal ones for decent trades a ceratin type will cost you a item.

ebevan91

Looking for a Bulbasaur to use in Pokemon White

I can offer a Zorua (level 1), Snivy (level 20), Oshawott (level 1), Tepig (level 1), Archen (level 1)

FC is 4942 4843 4356

ebevan91

Looking for a Bulbasaur to use in Pokemon White

I can offer a Zorua (level 1), Snivy (level 20), Oshawott (level 1), Tepig (level 1), Archen (level 1)

FC is 4942 4843 4356

Trade complete.

Sorry for the double post, couldn't edit.

Hydrogen

The Dragon Master
Looking for a modest bulba or a timid bulba! PM me I can offer starters and some other things like items

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
Trade Done! :)

I can offer Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Cyndaquil, Piplup, Squirtle, Zorua, Eevee, Absol, Gothita, Solosis, Deino any of the 3 monkeys and I can give them POKERUS if you want! :D

Last edited:

E7Access

Looking for a shiny Bulbasaur. Please pm me if you have one you'd like to trade, and we'll negotiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.