• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroverse1

i a looking for a female DW bulbasaur doesnt matter what kind
PM me

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
looking for a shiny bulbasaur lv 1 if possible offering events and shinys and other stuff

alexmack

After any old Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle for my Black dex. Can breed just about anything, inc. Zorua. Let me know

pablo_blok

I am looking for a Bulbasaur with Chlorophill and HP Fire (Yes, I'm asking for a lot ^^)
I can offer breeders Spanish language dittos for breeding purposes.

Ziii

Free Bulbasuars, message me for one!

Aideru

Hello, I am looking for DreamWorld Bulbasaurs. Pm me :)

Pokelover25

PM me if you have a bulbasaur. I have other Kanto starters to trade. As well as all Unova starters. I also have Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour up for trade.

Ewald12397

Pokefriend
I can give out bulbasaurs UT lv. 1 male or female. PM me with offers i want any 2nd 3rd or 4th gen starter. If you cant do that, make an offer and well see

Want any Bulbasaur. Do not particularly care for the nature/gender/ability. Willing to trade Zorua, or Dratini. PM me in any case and if you do not want the mentioned Pokemon we will work something out.
(Trade Completed)
;001; ;001; ;001;

Last edited:

lectric lance

Looking for male Bulbasaurs, yes I am. I like them foreign, but I'm not gonna reject any that aren't. Any nature, I don't care too much about that. Anyways, please PM me about any!

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I am looking for a bulbasaur for my pokemon BW game. I have:
Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Lapras, and Eevees. Please message me if you would like to trade.

Brute Root

I'm a Christian
I am looking for a Bulbasaur to complete my competitive team. Dream world would be nice, but I don't think I have something equally special to offer except a Dream world Eevee (Non ev trained, it has only been raised at the daycare to give me other Eevees, so I have not used it for battle at all) so a regular one will do. PM me with what you want, and if I don't have it, we'll see if we can work something out.

autumnmew

Event Hunter
im looking for a shiny bulbasaur offering any of the dw pokes in my signature
offering more if the nature is gentle or careful
must be nicknameable

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Looking for a Legit Modest DW Bulbasaur. I have shinies and EV'd Pokemon to offer so PM/VM me any offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.