• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis_Sera

Seeking DW modest Bulbasaurs ut or with the spread 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe. Hidden power fire would be a bonus

Can offer

Dreamworld Females:

Bidoof
Buneary
Butterfree
Carvanha
Crawfish
Dratini
Exeggcute
Farfetch'd
Gligar
Hoothoot
Hoppip
Kangaskhan
Ledyba
Lickitung
Lileep
Lotad
Magikarp
Mantine
Mareep
Miltank
Murkrow
Natu
Pidgey
Poliwag
Ponyta
Poochyena
Seaking
Sentret
Slowpoke
Smeargle
Spearow
Swablu
Tailow
Tangela
Tentacool
Vulpix
Wingull
Wooper
Zubat

EV services and a 10 Aniv latios

Please pm me

Merancapeman

Cluelesschu
Looking for a low level Bulbasaur. I haven't played since yellow, so I guess you could say I'm wanting to relive old memories. I have a plethora of Unova Pokemon, especially some lv 50 Dratini (was hunting for a specific nature). PM me if you can help!

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;001;Offering Bulbasaurs with Petal Dance!;001;
PM me offers. :)

MrReaper99

Ghost User
Registered just for this.
I'm looking for a bulbasaur and I can offer any gen V starter, elemental monkey, or a bunch of other gen V pokemon.
PM me? ;D

Sky G

I'm offering these legit DW (Chlorophyll) Bulbasaur:

Timid/Modest/Bold IV: 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire 70 - Special thanks to Bond679 (Smogon) for helping me RNG this.
Naive IV: x/30/13/29/29/29

PM with your offer.

I'm in need of one DW modest Bulbasaur, I have any kind of DW Dratini to offer as well as DW vulpix and DW poliwag. interested?

~Kurou

to see you smile
I am looking for a shiny bulbasaur with good Ivs
PM me and we can negotiate

Xrian

Looking for bulbasaur

Willing to offer any of the Unova starters or a zoruark, depends on which you would rather have

PM me if interested

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I am looking for a ivysaur any will do,I just need it for my dex.

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
Looking for legit DW female bulbasaur. I have some shinies, all starters, and a few legends to trade. PM me.

Imrhien

Eater of Leftovers
I've bred some bulbasaurs for anyone interested :) Interested in other starters or anything fun. Foreign ditto would be cool!

NoremaC-_-

anyone got a female dream world bulbasaur?
i havent got anything special but heres some interesting ones.
magmotar
eevee
electrivier
dw ponyta (flamebody)
zorua, zoroark
politoad

Romeo32

I need a timid or modest dw bu bulbasaur/ivysaur/venesaur with decent ivs offering shiny hydregon!!!!!!!!

xXTreyXx

Looking for a kanto starters can trade for unova starters or any unova pokemon.
Pm me if you want to trade
Name: Trey
White FC: 1721 3300 0791

Last edited:
I have flawless DW Bulbasaurs up for trade. Look in my signature to see what I'm interested or if you have another good offer we'll work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.