• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I can breed all kanto starters pm me good offers only.

kano6913

In need of a bulbasaur quick, maybe just to borrow to breed maybe
But I have some snivys spare if that will work, need asap please :)

BosmerThief

Female Dream World Bulbasaur

hey, I need a female dream world bulbasaur to borrow or if u have a spare one to have? Just need to breed it. I have many bred pokemon to offer, all lvl 1..modest/mischievous Porygon-Zs, jolly/alert to sounds sandiles, lvl 1 jolly/alert to sounds scrafty, timid/alert to sounds braviary, drilburs, snorlaxes, and many more bred pokemon. Please just need a dw bulbasaur for my sunny day team.. :/

chase21

looking for a lvl 1 bulbasaur.

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
I've got alot of level 1 bulbasaurs
PM me if you need one

greatyama

looking for one. i have modest horsea with swift swim ability. i have many and i guarantee each has 31 iv for sp. attack. i'll pm you the iv's of the 6 horseas so that you could pick.

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
looking for a shiny bulbasaur or ivysaur. i can offer dw female timid drought vulpixs.

xanatos1986

bulbasaur please

Hi i dont have much to trade but if someone wants to help me out that is cool. I just want a plan bulbasaur, nothing special sex does not matter or the stats thanks hope i hear from a great trader.

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
Breeding bulbasaurs at the moment!
Reserve a table for a bulbasaur now :)
Breeding about 2/5 box full

AvoKitty

Banned
Hi,im looking for a legit egg bulbasaur,will trade with eevee,eeveelutions,starters-snivy,oshawott,tepig,squirtle,chikkorita,or others name your price

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering bulbasuar with eggmoves ingrain/amnesia. Looking for other eggmove pokes. PM if interested.

rensos

bulbasuar dw

hey guys looking for a dw female bulbasaur,ivysaur or venusaur.
if possilbe i want hp fire 70 base power.
i can offer allmost any ou pokemon unless the dw ability's.
fc:1936-2864-4800
ingame name: RENS

DannyRomero

The Boss!
i have hatched bulbsaurs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.