• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
Looking for the following: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig

Can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, snivy, tepig or oshawott. I also have a heatmor infected w/ pokerus if you just want some pokerus.

Please pm me if you're interested.

Looking for squirtle

Can trade bulbasaur

Pokemon White Friend Code:
1421 1856 2519

Last edited:

AlverPryde

Done.

Pokemon White Friend Code:
1163 4734 9418

Last edited:

axi0n

would like any bulbasaur for almost anything from gen 5 and gen 4 starters. oh yeah my fc is 2323 1110 8498

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Willing to trade a Zorua, any Unova starter, or an Eevee for a Bulbasuar~! Any kind will do. >u<

[Edit] Trade done! :D

Last edited:

The Intensity

LF FLawless DW and untouched bulbasaur shiny but has to have 2 IV in attack for HP fire, offering my flawless metagross in exchange. (you can haggle if you aren't sure if enough.)

Vitals

I have a German Bulbasaur, if anybody is interested!

hpalmer2068

Looking for a Bulbasaur. Preferably English, but I will accept pretty much any Bulbasaur. I don't have much to offer, I just started trying to fill up my PokeDex today. PM me, and try to work out a deal.

Tenorio94

Lv100 Training Hobby
Offering Bulbasaur UT, Looking for Shiftry PM if interested

xXTreyXx

can breed bulbasaur and all gen I, II, III IV V starters for trade looking for evo stones or whats in my sig

Last edited:

gardevoir_blue

I am going to post this so everyone keeps asking for female dw starters know. all female dw starters are hacks. they were only released as male.

but you could breed for female

Status
Not open for further replies.