• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyTerrakion

Whoever has a Bulbasaur, any kind, please message me and we'll arrange

FC: 1808 1582 0256

ShinyTerrakion

Trading a Mew for F or M DW bulb

I have #21, #22, #28, #129, #130, #138, #139, #140, #162, #171, #177, #179, #180, #184, #187, #188, #240, #258-#260, #264, #288, #304-#306, #329, #339-341, #345, #347, #406, #416, #418, #444 & #637 message me :)

FC: 1808 1582 0256

ruubz

DESPERATE for a low level bulbasaur or bulbasaur egg. Can trade snivy or anything else from black 2. Please get in touch!

JohnLynch

I'm looking for a bulbasaur. I have the following:
  • Ditto
  • Gothita
  • Solosis
  • Munna
  • Tirtouga
  • Squirtle
  • Tepig
  • Cottonee
  • Oshawott
  • Skitty
  • Snivy
  • Petilil

Let me know if any of those interest you.

jesusranchjohn

I have bulbasaur, and am willing to trade for a turtwig :) PM me to arrange a little trade if you think you're the person to help me out! :)

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Have bulbasaur,squirtle,charmander
cyndaquil,chikorita,totodile
treeko,mudkip,torchic
piplup,turtwig,chimchar

All Lv1 from egg..

d-son

hi i got a have all three starters of this regions and some others p.m me if u got im looking for please and thank u

Agarth

Mad Breeder
Looking for DWF Bulbasaur, poke me so we can work something out!

killercloud

Hey I got all three starters at level 1, looking for all three starters of gen 2 PM me and we'll try and sort a trade. My starters aren't anything special and I'm not looking for any special kinds of starters.

Also anyone looking for these starters for anything else really I'd like to help as I'm looking for many others at the moment, just send me a PM.

Stoneage

Bug Catcher
Looking for a DW bullbasaur. I would prefer a timid nature, but a female DW of any nature is fine. (I understand that females are hacked or come from hacks, but dont care.) Willing to trade a timid Meloetta from the gamestop event. Pm me
Black FC: 4900 6509 3711

Last edited:

StrippinChicken

Giving the three Kanto starters away for any pokemon I dont have from Kanto and Johto, I have so many someone help please!

champisreal

Looking for timid ut dream world ability bulbasaur, or max ev'd Venasaur ! Offering events or other dream world females ! Pm me for more details !

Status
Not open for further replies.