• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vest

Event Collector
I can breed any of the following:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Eevee
Dratini
Larvitar
Bagon
Beldum
Gible

Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Zorua
Gothita
Solosis
Vullaby
Rufflet
Tirtouga
Archen
any many others

I'm looking for shinies preferably 5th gen but I will listen to any offers

Pm me with offers/inquiries

Skje

I'm looking for a bulbasaur as well..any nature or gender would be great...PM me for trades please..thank you

Blendercat

Kyurem's Nightmare
Looking for a male Bulbasaur, any level, preferably 1, can trade any of the Gen 4 Dragon trio with respective orb, level 50 and up, can breed any Sinnoh starter with a ditto or other Pokemon, if I have one. PM for offer.

Swagmander

Offering Lv. 1 Jolly Bulbasaur, Male. Ability: Overgrow.
IV's: 25 HP, 30 Atk, 3 Def, 23 Sp. A, 11 Sp. D, 31 Spe
Knows the egg move Power Whip. I'm looking for a Pokemon with competitive potential in exchange, not uber please. I bred it in Gen IV and didn't transfer it over yet, so I'm able to trade it to your Gen IV game if you want.

tynerds37

Veteran player
Im looking for a shiny Bulbasaur.
Pm me to make me an offer, i got a lot to trade :)
im also looking for a shiny mudkip

Breeding bulbasaur, squirtle,
totodile, cyndaquil, chikorita,
chimchar, turtwig,
mudkip,
and all Unova starters.
Not expecting much for them, but pm with offers :) Thanks

Shark

Advanced tier
offering bulbasaur, you can see what i want in my sig.

Animedingo

Red Blue Veteran
I have a bulbasaur lvl 1 that knows petal dance. natural through breeding, I can make as many as needed so anyone can PM if interested.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got Bulbasaurs up for trade. Looking for anything that's in my signature. Pm me for offers :)

bushie

i can breed a normal lvl 1 bulbasaur looking for some pre gen pokemon like azurill marill kadabra

hotshotmegahobo

allstar beast pwnr
looking for bulbasar, bayleef, charmander, torchic, mudkip, squirtle, and i can offer all sinnoh unova starters

Falinrush

Offering Bulbasaur, PM with offer.

hotshotmegahobo

allstar beast pwnr
offering unova and sinnoh starters for the kanto starters and bayleef mudkip and torchic

turboo

Training day
I have a couple of Bulbasaur. let me know about a trade looking for pokemon from different generations.
names SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.