• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
I can breed Bulbasaur for a very little price. I am missing some Hoenn Pokémon, so they're the most likely for me to need. If you don't have anything of my interest, I'll probably end up just giving you one.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
6x Bulbasaur to get rid off!

PM me if you're interested. I don't need them, taking up space and all lvl.1.

im after a bulbasaur please :) can offer a shiny ralts, geodude, roserade, pelliper or a normal oshawott with a japanease name which will change back to english when evolved, if theres something else your after i may have please ask, thanks alot

Ju-da-su

Offering legit Dream World Bulbasaur, which I obtained myself in Japanese DW. Here are the proof that it's legit: GL profile page | DW Bulletin. I have Naive Relatively Superior IV'd one, but can soft reset for more using backup save file.

Looking for other legit Dream World starter, preferably with fair enough nature and IVs, if you want an IV'd one in return. PM/VM me with the offer.

==========================================

Also have *SHINY* RNG'd Timid Flawless Bulbasaur with Egg Moves: Light Screen, Magical Leaf, Leaf Storm, Power Whip. PM/VM with offer.

metroid_girl

Etecoon Trainer
I can breed bulbasaur of any nature. I'm looking for Hoenn and Johto pokemon, including starters. I'm also looking for evo stones like water, fire, thunder, leaf, shiny, dusk and dawn stones. Please PM me if you're interested!

iHawk

Hawk
I have leftover bulbasaur of many nature from a shiny hunt.. I'm looking for a Dusk Stone.

jetman88

looking for a bulbasaur.not much to offer because im at the 2nd gym.pm if if you have one thanks.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have 5x Bulbasaur for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry & breeding.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

Looking for a Bulbasaur.

Pokes I can offer:

- Zorua
- any of the Unova starters
- pokemon white exclusives (not including legendaries)
- any accessible pokemon from white which evolve when traded
- some pokes from white forest (Elekid, Togepi, Machop, Lotad, Wurmple, Surskit, Mareep, Happiny)
- both Gen5 fossils (Archen and Tirtouga)
- an evolution stone eventually

PM me, thanks.

Code name: Ishak
White FC: 2451 5184 7428

Jakerz

I'm looking for a Bulbasaur i can offer charmander or squirtle as well as any of the gen 5 starters and zorua

The_gator

O-H-I-O
Looking for Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venusaur

-Pokemon I can offer include
Cyndaquil
Turtwig
Totodile
Charmander
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawot
Scyther
Zorua
Cleffa
Mudkip + many more. pm me with offers

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
Bulb

I'm looking for a bulbasaur for dex purposes. Check my signature for pokemon I can offer. Can offer a jap ditto for a Shiny Bulbasaur. Pm me with your offers.

P.S:Signature not updated, I have a lot more pokemon to trade.

rynhart86

Looking for a (legit) Bulbasaur, and I'm willing to trade a Zorua. PM me if your interested.

Torni

Trainee Breeder
Can breed Bulbasaur.

Pm me offer (any Zorua/ starter or gen V poke offers will be ignored :))

Status
Not open for further replies.