• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookxitsxlauren

Looking for a male non-english Bulbasaur or an evolution of Bulbasaur. Can trade pokemon with Pokerus. PM me for negotiations.

character_fan

Hi everyone,

I have many pokemon to trade and they must all go!!
-Golem level 47: gyro ball, brick break, stone edge, earthquake
-Sycther level 24 (technician ability)
-2x scyther level 1
-Tepig level 1: flame charge, flamethrower, fire blast, overheat
-Cyndaquil level 1: quick attack, flame charge, volt charge, flamethrower

Looking for a:
- Magmortar of any level
-Phanpy with ice shard
-Bulbasaur with power whip, petal dance and leaf storm
-Weavile with ice punch and ice shard

Feel free to private message me anytime.

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Im looking for any dream world legit ut bulbasaur or an evd dream world venusaur. Im offering shiny deoxys ut,dream world torchic ut,and shiny raikou ut (Event)

Check my sig in the green!

Ju-da-su

Offering legit Dream World Bulbasaur, which I'll be resetting upon trade, so you can also request for details like nature, IV range, hidden power type and such as well. Proof of legitimacy: GL profile page | DW Bulletin

I'm looking for legit Dream World Starters excluding Bulbasaur and Treeko (as I obtained those two myself already) with at least good nature. PROOF OF LEGITIMACY REQUIRED!

I also have RNG'd shiny flawless Timid (with (Light Screen, Magical Leaf, Leaf Storm, Power Whip) and near flawless Modest (30/15/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70) Bulbasaur up for trade. Will trade for RNG'd shiny or event...or of course, any DW events.

PM/VM if interested.

handul6

Covered in Bees!
Looking for ut dw bulbasaur. Don't care about proof, I trust the universe at large. Can trade dw females, including eevee, and as many heart scales as anyone could possibly want. Pm me if your interested.

Alexgguarino

Night Owl Alert
I need a bulbasaur, any kind, any level lol. I have alot that I can trade including all the other starters! Please pm me, I'm in dire need of a bulbasaur.

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Need a bulbasaur? Have nothing to give for it? Have a disturbing ghost on your house?

Well you came to the right place

I can help you (except for the last part)

Offering bulbasaurs (or any starter) for ANY pokemon (ok almost ANY pokemon NO PATRAT, NO LILPUP) , just PM if you're interested

BradMaster384

Rayquaza Trainer
I'm looking for a legit DW bulbasaur. I don't care about IV's, Nature, or if it's trained or not. Just no hacks please. I can offer some dream world females, shinies, legendaries, correct natures, and flawless pokes. I can also ev train and clone if needed. PM me if interested.

wdistance

I am trading Bulbasaur.

I am looking for any of the following:
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Machamp
Magnezone
Gengar
Blissey
Magmortar
Electivire
Jolteon
Porygon 2
Porygon-Z
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Togekiss
Ampharos
Azumarill
Unown
Girafarig
Skarmory
Miltank
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Beautifly
Dustox
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Gallade
Slaking
Roserade
Torkoal
Spinda
Castform
Dusknoir
Salamence
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Staraptor
Luxray
Gastrodon
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

Celebi in time

Shiny Hunter
Have an English DW Ivysaur AND bulbasaur from heart gold transfered to black. Want a Female DW Vulpix. Pm me with offers. I can get your nature you want.

Galux

Bulbasaur

Will trade Bulbasaur for anything but these are the pokemon I want most:
Growlithe
Skarmory
Bellsprout
Aipom
Grimer
Spinarak

therockness

His Rockness
any kanto starter, first evolved form.

i'm looking for any starters from kanto, preferably the first evolved form. message me with any offers. thanks.

MashDaButtons

I really want a DW Bulbasaur, preferably modest
All I can really trade is bred SR/Leech seed Ferroseed, Curse Swampert, Pursuit Larvitar, DW Vulpix, Zorua, DD Bagon
As you can see, most people already have all of these

snowagerattack

B-FC: 0561-7881-1612
MY SHINIES INCLUDING BULBASAUR:
Tranquill
Druddigon
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Snorlax
spheal
kyogre
groundon
dialga
palkia
rayquaza
regice
regirock
registeel
regigigas
cresselia
giratina
mespirit
azelf
uxie
lugia
ho-oh
entei
suicune
raikou
articuno
charizard
bulbasaur
typhlosion
treeko
chimchar
torterra
empoleon
torchic
chikorita
mightyena
deino
haxerus
serperior
heracross
manectric
absol
linoone
aggron
hariyama
eevee
jolteon
espion
umbreon
tyranitar
dragonite
metagross
ponyta
pidget
shuckle
ursaring
mewtwo
swellow
raichu
scizor
PM ME FOR OFFERS:

Winther

I need all generations starters except Oshawott. I can offer white exclusive pokemons like Bellsprout, Magby, Happiny, Starly, Rhyhorn, Slakoth, Oddish, Wurmple, Nidoran (Female) and Abra. Also i got 3 nuggets and 1 rare candy i can trade if you rather want that. And i need a Gastly and a pikachu too. PM if you are interessted.

Status
Not open for further replies.