• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoroark.

Hello, I want a shiny Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur, any level, any sex, no japanese name, real pokemon name. Send me a private message with the pokemon you want in trade of them and I'll tell tou if its possible. Thanks, and sorry for the bad english.

Ju-da-su

OFFERING:

JP DREAM WORLD Chlorophyll Bulbasaur
(GL profile page | DW Bulletin)

Fully legitly obtained by me via Japanese Pokemon Pia serial code in Japanese PGL promotion.

I can also reset for natures and IVs once the trade is set up. I also have a couple of RNG'd (Timid/Modest/Bold/Naughty/Lonely HP Fire and Adamant/Jolly Flawless) versions, but tbh, I doubt anyone will be able to ever get those (no kidding).

I'm looking for any Dream World starter, legit, except Bulbasaur and Treeko (which is another DW starters that I got myself, once again, fully legit with serial code). Your Dream World starter must have similar proof of legitimacy in obtaining and must pass legitimacy check of PokeCheck at least.

===========================================================

I also have RNG'd shiny Bulbasaur as follow:
Modest Bulbasaur (30/15/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70)
Timid/Jolly Bulbasaur (Flawless with Light Screen, Magical Leaf, Leaf Storm, Power Whip)

I'm trading the RNG'd shiny for event pokemons, preferably with good IVs and nature.

PM/VM me with your offer.

scizor64

"sciz"
Wanting to trade for a Bulbasuar. Gender/Nature/Level dont matter. Offering any two of the following:

All Unova Starters
Bold Vulpix w/Drought and egg move Hypnosis Lv1
Hasty Vulpix w/Drought and egg move Hypnosis Lv1
Adamant Scraggy w/Moxie and Thunderpunch/Drain Punch/Ice Punch/Dragon Dance Lv1
Adamant Scraggy w/Shed Skin Thunderpunch/Drain Punch/Ice Punch/Dragon Dance Lv1
Impish Pineco w/Stealth Rock Lv1
Sassy Pineco w/Stealth Rock Lv1
Jolly Growlithe w/Close Combat Lv1
Jolly Sneasel w/Ice Punch and Ice Shard Lv1
Timid Sigilyph w/Magic Guard and Roost Lv1
Adamant Tyrogue w/Guts and Mach Punch Lv1
Jolly Bagon w/Dragon Dance Lv1 (intimidate)
Careful Larvitar w/Stealth Rock Lv1

EDIT:Trade Complete

Last edited:

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for shiny flawless Venasuar (Modest)...
Offering shiny flawless sandteam which consist of:
-Excadrill (Adamant)
- Tyranitar w/ DD (adamant)
- Garchomp with Outrage (Jolly)

PP3334

Best battler here
Is there anyone out there willing to trade me a DW bulbasaur/torchic. Can offer anything in my sig and almost ANY item.

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I'm looking for a shiny bulbasaur, timid or modest nature will get preference. I'd also take a non-English bulbasaur and give MMing a shot.

No hacks or clones, please!

I can breed DW growlithe, lilleep, lotad, zigzagoon, miltank, exeggcute, or ledyba or a wide variety of non DW pokemon. I can breed for nature and egg move as well.

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you want!

Edit: Added DW miltank and exeggcute and foreign bulbasaur request

Last edited:

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
want Female Bulbasaur with Sassy nature....Ability any kind...=) Look for my spolier for my offer pokemon...=) thanks~

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I'm in the process of breeding a bulbasaur, if anyone wants it, pm me.

EDIT:I have 2 male ones with solarbeam.

Last edited:

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
ive got a lvl. 1 UT shiny Bulbasuar (Modest), looking for GOOD offers, PM me

Jonin Snorlax

I would love a bulbasaur and have been trying for one. all that i need is a bulbasaur without a nickname at level 1. im offering a riolu level 1

dougmaster

need a female DW bulbasaur, i have some events and shinies to trade.. pm me please.

events: Shiney dogs, tru arcus, jurachi, celibi.
Shineys: clefa, leafeon,

PokemonTrainerKaden

Looking for a bulbasaur with sweet scent if anyone wants to trade. PM me with details.

Disturbedhiphop

Offering a free Bulbasaur as well as others(Look at sig.) PM if interested.

dougmaster

need a DW bulbasaur, i have some events and shinies to trade.. pm me please.

events: Shiney dogs, tru arcus, jurachi, celibi.
Shineys: clefa, leafeon,

Status
Not open for further replies.