• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
hey im looking for shiny bulbasaur i can offer u a shiny deoxys lv 100

Shrapnel 117

Dex Completionist
looking for a Bulbasaur, any level or stats, doesnt matter. can offer any of the breedables in my Sig or any breedables from Unova.

blogman12

Looking for a Bulbasaur, any type.

Can offer:
Charmander
Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Treecko
Piplup
Zorua
Unova Starters

PM me if interested.

SuxoR

I am teh King
Heh looking for a Bulbasaur, would really really like if he had the DW ability

Can't offer much since I've just jumped back into Pokemon with Black since I've been deployed...but hey! I can see what I can do :p

PM please!

rrk2

Looking for a modest bulbasaur, I can offer a Naive chimchar with 31 IV in its speed stats. PM me if you're interested, thanks!

bw FC 4641-9475-9311

Ziii

5 Male bulbasaurs, free send me a message.

Would love a growth if possible.

Guss27

looking for a dw bulbasaur female.
i have a latios. i have a legit shiny dratini (or dragonite if you want me to evolve it)
and i have most of the starters. pm me if interested.

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Looking for a bulbasaur.

Offering:
Zorua
Panpour/sage/sear
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Charmander
Pm me if interested

edit: got one thanks

Last edited:

Selafyn

Hey folks, i have as many bulbasaurs as you might need (i am breeding them) so if you want one-any gender,nature or ability, i will breed :)

Generally i want any of the first 150.

I also do the same for squirtle and charmander if you want :)

PM me
(i know i'm new, i signed up to do this)

evan0913

Looking for DW Bulbasaur, Modest with HP Fire 31/30/31/30/31/30
Can offer any two of the following, all shiny, flawless and UT,

Rash/Jolly Bagon with Dragon Dance, Rock head
Jolly/Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance
Timid/Modest Gastly with Disable
Adamant Tyrouge with Steadfast
Lonely Lapras with Dragon dance, Water absorb
Adamant Croagunk with dry skin (nicknamed : Dokurog)
Timid Psyduck with Cloud nine
Timid Cyndaquil
Jolly Golbat
Modest Cofagrigas with HP Fighting
Impish Skarmory with roost, brave bird, whirlwind
Impish Hippopotas with slack off, stealth rock,
Relaxed Pineco with toxic spikes
Adamant/Jolly Riolu with Inner Focus, Crunch, Ice Punch, Jolly version also have Thunder Punch
Calm Shellos with Storm Drain and Earth Power

PM/VM me, thanks :)

Roggin1000

Bulbasaur

Looking for a Bulbasaur doesn't have to be anything special. I'm not bothered about level, gender, nature, shininess or Dream Worldliness. I mostly have fifth gen pokes but I've got a lot of White Forest ones. PM me if you're interested thanks

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
looking for any bulbasaur. i can offer the pokemon in my shop (not the shiny unless yours is shiny and no events unless its a legit dw bulbasaur) i will also take any evolution of the bulbasaur

NinjaJesus

Johto Fanboy
hey guys! i have a lv 27 modest ivysaur that needs a new home. Has 2 evs in hp and thats it. pm me if youre interested

Nikator

RnG- The Masterpiece
Got a male shiny modest UT Bulbasaur up for trade w/ overgrow. IV's 31/31/31/31/9/31
moves: Hidden power, tackle, energy ball, sludge bomb.

VM me or whatever.

I can breed any of the starters from any of the games. As well as zoruas, and exclusives from black and white. I'm looking for pokemon from generations 1-4 I can't catch on my own.

Make your offers, I'm pretty open.

willda

Fire starter
Looking for a Lonley dw Bulbasaur with good ivs and can work on random wifi. I can offer zourua/zoroark celebi for good deals shiny ev trained starmie and pokerus, all 1000% legit

AngelOfGrief

Sailing to Orion
Hey guys! I'm looking for a DW bulbasaur, it'd be nice if it had a good nature like Modest :)

I'm offering DW females like Dratini, Vulpix or Poliwag, I can add any item from the subway or any other cool item if the nature's good. PM me with offers, please :D I really want to put my hands on one of those babies ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.