• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I can breed all kanto starters pm me good offers only.

kano6913

In need of a bulbasaur quick, maybe just to borrow to breed maybe
But I have some snivys spare if that will work, need asap please :)

BosmerThief

Female Dream World Bulbasaur

hey, I need a female dream world bulbasaur to borrow or if u have a spare one to have? Just need to breed it. I have many bred pokemon to offer, all lvl 1..modest/mischievous Porygon-Zs, jolly/alert to sounds sandiles, lvl 1 jolly/alert to sounds scrafty, timid/alert to sounds braviary, drilburs, snorlaxes, and many more bred pokemon. Please just need a dw bulbasaur for my sunny day team.. :/

chase21

looking for a lvl 1 bulbasaur.

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
I've got alot of level 1 bulbasaurs
PM me if you need one

greatyama

looking for one. i have modest horsea with swift swim ability. i have many and i guarantee each has 31 iv for sp. attack. i'll pm you the iv's of the 6 horseas so that you could pick.

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
looking for a shiny bulbasaur or ivysaur. i can offer dw female timid drought vulpixs.

xanatos1986

bulbasaur please

Hi i dont have much to trade but if someone wants to help me out that is cool. I just want a plan bulbasaur, nothing special sex does not matter or the stats thanks hope i hear from a great trader.

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
Breeding bulbasaurs at the moment!
Reserve a table for a bulbasaur now :)
Breeding about 2/5 box full

AvoKitty

Banned
Hi,im looking for a legit egg bulbasaur,will trade with eevee,eeveelutions,starters-snivy,oshawott,tepig,squirtle,chikkorita,or others name your price

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering bulbasuar with eggmoves ingrain/amnesia. Looking for other eggmove pokes. PM if interested.

rensos

bulbasuar dw

hey guys looking for a dw female bulbasaur,ivysaur or venusaur.
if possilbe i want hp fire 70 base power.
i can offer allmost any ou pokemon unless the dw ability's.
fc:1936-2864-4800
ingame name: RENS

DannyRomero

The Boss!
i have hatched bulbsaurs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.