• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

tynerds37

Veteran player
Looking for a shiny Bulbasaur. Nature and sex are not important.
I got some legendaries to trade for it.
Im also looking for a shiny Mudkip and a shiny Oshawott
PM me for offers. :D

The_Black_Mamba

I'm looking for a dream world bulbasaur I trade fair and it doesn't matter what nature as long as its dream world and female.

Kevin24

Event Collector
Juts posting this for everyone to know. All female dw starters are hacks. They were only released as males.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Juts posting this for everyone to know. All female dw starters are hacks. They were only released as males.

can't they be breed with dw abilities and end up female? that's what i thought.
though i'm not even sure what dw abilities are. (don't do the dw stuff much)

zozo

SLIMED!
can't they be breed with dw abilities and end up female? that's what i thought.
though i'm not even sure what dw abilities are. (don't do the dw stuff much)

Only females pass down hidden abilities (DW abilities), as long as they breed with a compatible pokemon that is not Ditto.

Males, at most, can pass down DW moves as long as the move in question is also an egg move and not DW exclusive. They will never pass down their ability.

So, Kevin24 is correct. It is impossible to get a female DW starter legitimately. They are all hacked.

agray

Hey, I'm looking for a DW bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venasaur. IV's and nature don't really matter at this point. Ideal would be one that can learn HP Fire, but I'm a little desparate (GTS wifi sucks! - so tired of Zekrom or Resherim level 9 and under). I'm willing to trade drought vulpix, anticipation eevee, DW poliwags, or multiscale dratinis. Got all of them in both genders, eevees know wish and curse, and I'm pretty sure most of my dratinis have 31 IV's in HP. Message me if you're interested in trading.

nick ch33f

Pokemon Breeder
I have a shiny level one hundred porygon-z that I would like to trade for a bulbasaur that knows giga drain if you have one let me know and if you want something else for it let me know.

I would just like a bulbasour. I could care less whats on it, or if its shiny. I can don't have many great pokemon, but I would love to have this guy

AvoKitty

Banned
Hello
i breed bulbasaur for free,all lvl and male,i'm looking for shinies and a admant female patrat
PM Me if you would like one

Please check out my link in the sig,incase there is any other pokemon i have tht you would like,Dont be shy ^^ Just Ask :)

chikorita185

So iheard you liek?
Looking for any bulbasaur Pm me for offers (i'll tell you my FC then as well)
EDIT: been traded it so no longer need them

Last edited:

MrYanksFan17

I'm still looking for any Bulbasaur. I can trade pokemon from routes 1-4 or any Unova Starter (never underestimate breeding!)

fluffio88

Top Trainer
What I am offering:
All generations starters, egg bred.
Zorua, egg bred
Wish Eevee, egg bred
Phione, egg bred
Dreamworld males: Houndour, Farfetch'd, Yanma and Aerodactyl'
Egg bred Dreamworld females (for the special ability): Cacnea, Magnemite, Spinda, Phanpy, Meditite, Stunky, Bagon, Glameow, Pachirisu, Lapras, Barboach, Nidoqueen, Electrike and Torkoal
Plus any other pokemon that can be bred as I have it, or I n catch it on pokemon white I with catch you a specific pokemon.
Please the gender of the pokemon you would like

I'm looking for:
King's rock x2
Water stone x2
Fire stone
Leaf stone x2
Weedle or any of the evolved forms
Ekans or Arbok
Diglett or Dugtrio
Grimer or Muk
Unown
Shroomish or Breloom
Nincada or any of the evolved forms
Nosepass or Probopass
Volbeat
Gulpin or Swalot
Kecleon
Snorunt
Aipom or Ambipom
Gible or any of the evolved forms
Carnivine
Snover or Abomasnow
Thanks in advance.
PS I have already been offered some of the pokemon but nothing is definite.

Last edited:

Kalleo23

Pichu Breeder
looking for a bulbasaur no requirements. I am working on building a team for regionals.

EDIT: GOT BULBASAUR XD

Last edited:

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for a lv. 1 bulbasaur. i can offer a snivvy or a growlithe with the egg moves flare blitz, morning sun, crunch and roar. :)

kano6913

I can breed Bulba's PM me what you have to trade

Salvy

I have a untrained level 1 Bulbasaur, male and brave nature. It knows Petal dance and Tackle. PM or VM for offers.

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
currently breeding bulbasaurs. if u want any, send me a pm of preferred nature and im sure we can work out a trade :) also offering unova starters if wanted.

SamChi

Hey all, looking for a Bulbasaur (lvl 1, no preferred type or nature), not got much to trade as I only just started this wifi stuff x). I have a water stone and sun stone though. Not that I know much about it or anything D:.

If anyone has a spare, pm me and let me know could ya? ^^ Thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.